Official Air Max 97 Thread

If Social Status doesn't ship next week, I swear to God.... Had a chance to cop the Particle Beiges off of Undftd yesterday and passed because I have an open order with SS. Now of course, they are gone!

Just received an email from them and my order should ship by sometime next week.
I just canceled my order for the wolf greys and just ordered off of NDC. Social sent me an excuse saying they got too many pairs shipped to them and they all sold out, so they are having a delayed response in shipping times. I was like well what about the other times when yall shipping sucked. Never again, 2 week delivery is absurd, thats if it even gets here by next friday.

Mot impressed with the undftd's. Marerials and color scheme meh. Nothing really original there. I would've preffered an all black with red accents.
Exactly, just give us the pimentos again. I've been waiting for a decade.

Air Max 97/1 Samples seen on the IG story of the Round Two co-founder.

Attachments

• IMG_1363.PNG
    IMG_1363.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 97
RECENT PICK AM97 PICKUPS..
- NAVY/GOLD
- BLACK/WHITE
- LIGHT PUMICE/GREY
- PINK/BEIGE
- WOLF GREY
- COBBLESTONE

WILL POST PICS OF THE COLLECTION WHEN ALL THE PAIRS ARRIVE...HOLLA.

CED B.
IMG_4739.JPG

WELL, HERE'S THE SET... PICTURED FROM TOP LEFT:

-SILVER BULLET
-GOLD MEDAL
-LIGHT PUMICE
-BLACK/WHITE
-MIDNIGHT NAVY/GOLD
-COBBLESTONES
-PARTICLE BEIGE
-WHITE SNAKESKIN

I JUST RECEIVED THE WOLF GREYS AS WELL,BUT I GOT THEM AFTER TAKING THIS PIC,SO I'LL POST THEM SEPARATELY LATER. HOLLA...

CED B.

are you collecting every colorway?
what do you think of those light pumice irl/ on foot ? cant find much photos online and the colours varies alot online too

What model 97 is that air max 93 collar one supposed to be?

Womens

Womens

Womens

This bs is getting absurd.

Seems like the airbags on those 97s with the 93 collar and 95 lace holes have a much fatter air bag than the others.

Am i seeing things? The holes inside the airbag are way more visible than the regular 97s in those pics.

Seems like the airbags on those 97s with the 93 collar and 95 lace holes have a much fatter air bag than the others.

Am i seeing things? The holes inside the airbag are way more visible than the regular 97s in those pics.
What in gods name are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom