Official Air Max 97 Thread

Any word of a restock for the Silver Bullets? My pair from the previous release is done.

20170908_124502.jpg

Skeptas on the way from my homie for retail. Next up Beige Particles. I been seeing Sk8 pic floating around everywhere seems like they going to be more in demand now.

Lol just meant an approximate time. Didn't see any the past couple months.

45 is extreme. I believe ndc only restocked about once or twice. The women's restocked more often then the men's. There were a couple times where they restocked on SNKRS, but nobody could cart them. They haven't restocked since June.

45 is extreme. I believe ndc only restocked about once or twice. The women's restocked more often then the men's. There were a couple times where they restocked on SNKRS, but nobody could cart them. They haven't restocked since June.
lots of boutiques restocked, especially euro ones

This is why I said eff it after barely managing to score one pair at retail on release day and --once seeing the way those were going to go down (thanks a lot, Nike)--bought two more pairs off the Bay for about $40-$50 over retail, shipped. SB 97s one of the best shoes of all time in my opinion, and have been getting more time on my feet than anything for several months. No regrets on the outlay above retail versus only having one pair to burn. I feel bad for people who haven't been able to come up on a pair. So unnecessary how Nike did us on these while dropping 85 different random ultras and colorways. Pretty lame in my view.

Got em in from Concepts yesterday. Should've got a 9.5 and I would have if I wasn't being an idiot when they dropped lol. Might be able to make this 9 work though
IMAG3350.jpg
What do you wear in other Nikes? I haven't copped 97s in years so don't remember how they fit compared to others, but I'm pretty much a 12 across the board (at least in Jordans and AM1s/AM90s)-- trying to cop some Skeptas though

Back
Top Bottom