Official Air Max 97 Thread

image.jpeg

Does anybody know if the restock pair of Silver Bullets are more comfortable than the release of the spring? My Japans and Atlantic Blues are way more comfortable than SBs and Golds.

Missed the online release yesterday, but stopped by my local FTL today and they had my size.

Last edited:
Being that I’m a 12, size 12.5 are hard to find. Would a 13 be too big in The silver bullets? Seems like consensus is they run small.

I went TTS (10.5) in the SB and they fit just fine since I have a narrow foot. A bit snug which I prefer but if I had went with an 11 they would be a tad bit too big. I wear 10.5 in pretty much every shoe.

Now to wait for the Gold restock in 2018 to scoop the girl and I those since I missed the drop earlier this year

Being that I’m a 12, size 12.5 are hard to find. Would a 13 be too big in The silver bullets? Seems like consensus is they run small.
i'm a sz 12 too. tried on a 13, and there was too much room in the toe. ended up buying a 12. it's a bit snug, but i removed the insoles, and they fit perfect.

i'm a sz 12 too. tried on a 13, and there was too much room in the toe. ended up buying a 12. it's a bit snug, but i removed the insoles, and they fit perfect.
I agree, I actually went into my local finishline and purchased a 12 and to my suprise they were a little roomy, but not as much as I’d like. Luckily I found a pair on eBay for a decent price in a 12.5 and copped.

I wear a 12 and went up to 13. The 12 was snug to me and I have narrow feet. Guess it depends on how tight you like them.

Snagged sz 10.5 I hope it works out. Assuming it does considering my other air maxes are the same. If they are made anything like the ogs in 97 they are sure to hold up well

I went TTS (10.5) in the SB and they fit just fine since I have a narrow foot. A bit snug which I prefer but if I had went with an 11 they would be a tad bit too big. I wear 10.5 in pretty much every shoe.

Now to wait for the Gold restock in 2018 to scoop the girl and I those since I missed the drop earlier this year

Golds restocking for sure net year?

Back
Top Bottom