Official Air Max 97 Thread

Knowing is half the battle!!!

122.jpg
1234.jpg
456.jpg

Yeah finding a 14 in the 97s is like looking for the Loch ness monsta!!! Try these stretchers on Amazon, they will help you stretch it out almost a half size if you leave then in for about 2-3 weeks.

61wja7IBBkL._SL1001_.jpg
Thanks Brodie ima cop and see what happens. I’ll let you know.

Damn I’m gonna have to sell all of my 97s. smh. I prob should have went a size up these things are killing my feet.

The first pair of 97s I was able to get were SBs in a size 15 (my true size is a 14). They fit...but were obviously a bit loose and because the midsole is so stiff and the collar is so low, I had heel slippage when I didn't choke the laces.

With NDC's return policy I copped the Atlantic Blues in a size 14 (fully intending on returning them) and to my surprise they fit like a glove. I have narrow feet though. My worry was about toe room lengthwise, but I ended up being fine with the 14 and every other 97 since I copped in my true 14.

If the pain you're experiencing is due to the width...a shoe stretcher might actually be the better bet than going up a full size. If it's a length thing...then yeah, you'll have to size up since bigfooters aren't afforded the luxury of half sizes. Best of luck.

The first pair of 97s I was able to get were SBs in a size 15 (my true size is a 14). They fit...but were obviously a bit loose and because the midsole is so stiff and the collar is so low, I had heel slippage when I didn't choke the laces.

With NDC's return policy I copped the Atlantic Blues in a size 14 (fully intending on returning them) and to my surprise they fit like a glove. I have narrow feet though. My worry was about toe room lengthwise, but I ended up being fine with the 14 and every other 97 since I copped in my true 14.

If the pain you're experiencing is due to the width...a shoe stretcher might actually be the better bet than going up a full size. If it's a length thing...then yeah, you'll have to size up since bigfooters aren't afforded the luxury of half sizes. Best of luck.
Yea it’s not a length thing but a width thing. My toes on the side are killing me.

80E 80E you've tried those shoe stretchers in your 97s and the stretchers didn't mess em up? My silver bullets feel a little tight and are showing no signs of breaking in any time soon to become a little more comfortable!

80E 80E you've tried those shoe stretchers in your 97s and the stretchers didn't mess em up? My silver bullets feel a little tight and are showing no signs of breaking in any time soon to become a little more comfortable!
Naw they work perfect, You just dont want to go crazy and twist the silver rod at the end like you incredible hulk and over do it! Just make them really tight. I dont use the added black insert things, I think those are for bunion toes. After about 2 weeks they fit really good and now I can use my custom insoles in them. I put them in for a extra 2 weeks after the custom insoles and now I'm good to go. I use them on all my 97s.

Last edited:
It's not an outfit. It is a jacket and a pair of shoes. Again knowing is half the battle!!!!!!!
i don't care what half of the battle it is, it's a trash outfit if you wear them together, what you tryna be invincible?

Not something I would wear, but interesting and cool patches. Also informative on the stretchers. They don't distort the shape though?

Back
Top Bottom