Official Air Max 97 Thread

Not something I would wear, but interesting and cool patches. Also informative on the stretchers. They don't distort the shape though?
Im not saying you gotta like it, but dude acting like a jacket and shoes are an outfit. You go to the mall to get an outfit, you buy pants and a shirt. Very Very rarely do you say, let me get a jacket to go with this. A jacket is just an accessory (that could possible compliment your outfit) that you throw on from point A to point B, then you remove it to show your "outfit". So, if you rocking some blue shoes, then you shouldn't wear a blue jacket?? Makes no sense. But people love to act like they got some fashion sense, but have the slightest idea what they talking about.

But no the shape with the stretchers will be fine, just dont go crazy actually trying to bust it open. Go on Amazon to cop

I was going to say...why is the guy so committed to trashing the jacket

I thought it was cool to see your's was custom made- I also thought of BAIT's collab.
I'm more of a basic lowkey type so don't really do camo.
Nike had a few "camo" golf shirts I wore once to the course. Got flamed the entire round, anytime I was near the trees "Hey where are you, we can't see you" sigh, :lol::stoneface:
Definitely will try the stretchers, test run on some nikelab AF1s that are a little too narrow. Knowing me, I'd go extra and bust it open hahah.

Reactions: 80E
I do love camo but I can understand some people find it is too much to wear 2 elements with camo at the same time.

I remember I was wearing a blue camo tech fleece tracksuit and that's typically something that make some dudes joking about you.

Only thing important is to like how you're dressed and assume it.

Regardless of some random dudes' opinion.

As long as you assume...When it is no longer the case just change your style.

Younger I was wearing skinny jeans and some flashy shoes, I thought it was my style but it wasn't.

Some woman at my work was making fun of my flashy Air Max 90.

At the time I thought she was a sh#### person, and even thought I no longer assume that style and even dislike it, I still think that, it is not because it is not your style you have to be patronizing with anyone...

34D055BD-F81E-4CF7-BE95-91B9FC2A558A.jpeg

Vday gift :smokin

Back
Top Bottom