Official Air Max 97 Thread

Women
women.jpg

Kids
kids.jpg

= Nike be serious, please release them in Men's sizes...

i picked up a pair at kixsquare
https://kixsquare.com/products/2018-nike-air-max-97-black-khaki-aq4132-001

MVIMG_20180430_003756.jpg
Anyone else have their SW not have that retail tag that you would normally see on the right of the size tag?

Found it odd that it didn't have one nor did it have the signs of one being there (usually you can see where they ripped it off).

Maybe I'm just tripping, everything else checked out.

MVIMG_20180430_003756.jpg
Anyone else have their SW not have that retail tag that you would normally see on the right of the size tag?

Found it odd that it didn't have one nor did it have the signs of one being there (usually you can see where they ripped it off).

Just means it didn't come from North America. I know Europe doesn't have the retail tag with perforations.

Can anyone explain to me why my ducking app isnt showing the SW/97's for tomorrow?

Some folks have them showing as being released at 1pm. I have uninstalled and downloaded this pos several times now.

Mine doesnt have the retail tag either.

It looks like nike pulled them, and no one actually got "exclusive access". I'm still gonna be on my toes at 1 PM EDT tomorrow just in case.

Back
Top Bottom