Official Air Max 97 Thread

:sick:

D66E366D-C399-40AB-AD31-CCE9B6BAF392.png

was anyone able to purchase off their "favorites" in the app? as in, it didnt actually pop up on their feed.

Well, I didn't hit on any of the draws or the restock. If I actually liked the shoe, like the 97 off whites, I'd be upset. Glad a bunch of you guys got to get them at retail.

just to be clear, I was sent a notification on my phone via the app that I was selected to purchase them but I kept getting the restricted access page and was ready to give up when the shoe finally popped up to purchase

just to be clear, I was sent a notification on my phone via the app that I was selected to purchase them but I kept getting the restricted access page and was ready to give up when the shoe finally popped up to purchase

Were you able to get to the page to hit Notify Me beforehand or did you have it favorited at some point and then get notified? Or just straight up notification outta nowhere

Sorry to interrupt the SW talk but y’all need to get a pair of the Gundam 97 (blue pulltab) they are insanely nice!!! gonna double up when i get a chance

chrisnuggets chrisnuggets

I was able to find them last night on the app and click “notify” but only on my personal account.

my wife & son both were given access today as well but neither of them had the shoe set for notify

1FA3B00F-758A-4845-A511-278E119B5391.jpeg
I scored my pair early in the AM when the notification came out, I guess SNKRS app is giving a chance almost all day
Hmm did you vote for the shoe? I’m wondering because a lot of people got the “Access Expired” So I’m thinking if Nike did send out Access to people who didn’t score, but majority of us either didn’t receive it due to snkrs being ****ty, and Nike said F it.. well send to those who voted instead??

Ahhhhh just got let in! They didn’t have my size but super grateful I have something I can trade to get me size.

Same.

Not sure what's up with my SNKRS, but feels like on a lot of the in-demand product I've been getting the "restricted access" screen (on desktop) or the item doesn't show up on my SNKRS app period.

that and even just general releases like both of the 1s that just released .. nothing .. my boy sitting right next to me gets them .. same thing with the gold toes .. even the womens vapormax plus that came out .. my shorty wanted them and i tried but wasnt able to .. thank god i told her to try to just in case and of course she gets them .. same size and same exact time lol .. makes no sense

Back
Top Bottom