Official Air Max 97 Thread

W on the Golds!
Screenshot_20180517-100236_SNKRS.jpg

Hmm charged on PP for Snkrs but nothing on app. It said purchased than changed to sold out, never experienced this before.

This happened to me with the Black Cement 3s. I think you got them once you get charged. The app is wonky. My 3s got shipped to me but they never showed up in purchase history even to this day.

This happened to me with the Black Cement 3s. I think you got them once you get charged. The app is wonky. My 3s got shipped to me but they never showed up in purchase history even to this day.
yep def in my paypal purchase history to FNL ..

I have no idea what dudes are doing with 8 pairs of these lmao.. I guess they plan on making 80 bucks from the 10 dollar profit from each pair. Just let people who want it buy jeez.. especially on a dud release.

i be thinking this too lol some resellers actually lose money

Shadow 10s going for like 150 resell lol

i be thinking this too lol some resellers actually lose money

Shadow 10s going for like 150 resell lol
This dude in front of me had 8 pairs. I asked him what he was gonna do with all those pairs and he said they resell for $300 lol.

This dude in front of me had 8 pairs. I asked him what he was gonna do with all those pairs and he said they resell for $300 lol.
He will end up returning them then there will be scattered sizes at the store, if you resell at least do some reasearch, give the people that wanna cop at least that much consideration.

See and this that BS. Everyone who didn't cop online would be able to walk in store and purchase but you have idiots like this....8pairs? Bet he end up returning. I hope nike drops some fire restocks for all the idiots that cashed out today in hopes of reselling duds.

Back
Top Bottom