Official Air Max 97 Thread

No access at all. This is pretty aggravating to say the least. If anyone is willing to oop an 11 I’ll give some cash for your help. Really want these and can’t win smh.

I at least hope resell comes down a smidge

So I see it in the SNKRS app, but they don't even have my size. Largest size listed is a 10.5.

Bummer.

No access at all. This is pretty aggravating to say the least. If anyone is willing to oop an 11 I’ll give some cash for your help. Really want these and can’t win smh.

I at least hope resell comes down a smidge
Back of the line pal

Got access with link above but no 9 and 9.5 gave me error. Another job well done, Nike.

Last edited:
still no access to these sigh...
I guess I'll wait to pay resell cause they seem to restock every couple of weeks and I'd be pissed if I paid 600 then got access

66A1481A-D28B-4FC1-B9CF-525552E15E9A.png
Got my 13!

Will that link take you to the product page? I’m not even getting the page that say restricted access. Help.

Will that link take you to the product page? I’m not even getting the page that say restricted access. Help.
Lol me niether man idk who I pissed off at Nike but not only do I never get access , I literately never even see anything about access or restrictions or anything..never comes up ...ami even using the right app at this point ?

I just posted how I was willing to pay resell for these last night ... smfh I would think the sneaker gods would look out for the one and only time, but maybe I should quit the shoe game focus my energy on something else at this point

still no love for access on these sucks lol
been holding out on resell price and going to continue to

Back
Top Bottom