Official Air Max 97 Thread

Don’t think they came out yet... I’m looking for them as well
thanks for the reply. i called the north park store in dallas and the girl said they’ve been pushed back to April but idk most employees don’t know a lot at these stores. as a dallas native i NEED this pair.

891297-014_891297-014_primary.jpg

891297-014

Don’t love that colorway but love to see some more AM hats coming out. Have the red supreme version of that one and was kinda hoping Supreme and Nike would drop a new hat with the Tailwinds this week... would be more than happy to settle for a new basic colorway too tho.

Can anyone link me to the Dallas Air Max 97? I’m having trouble finding them which i thought they were suppose to release yesterday.

Don’t think they came out yet... I’m looking for them as well

Definitely pushed back. Every retailer that had them on their calendar took them off.

No connections to Dallas myself, I'm just a sucker for anything with bright green.

anybody else get there Have A Nike Day backordered on FL?

Wait u placed an order yesterday (what sz) and ur confirmation says backordered??

Cuz im really lost w this hnd 97. None of the stores neAr me got any and nordstrom is backordered and now that im about to order at fTL its saying back ordered too??? Fnl is delayed too. Im wondering now if mens size never got the full release

Wait u placed an order yesterday (what sz) and ur confirmation says backordered??

Cuz im really lost w this hnd 97. None of the stores neAr me got any and nordstrom is backordered and now that im about to order at fTL its saying back ordered too??? Fnl is delayed too. Im wondering now if mens size never got the full release

9 and got an email this morning saying backordered 2 weeks

Reactions: ASE
Best I can do...I don't even have an instagram account :lol: These beauties SHINE. And the picture in the kitchen shows the heathered texture on the tongue.

no flash.jpg flash.jpg
on feet 2.jpg on feet.jpg

Bonus: Doggo approved (don't judge her either, she missed her last grooming appt)

doggo.jpg

I really dig these. Got the 98 out of this pack, which I love, but these are going to be mine as well.

Any spots still have the 'Have a Nike Day' in a size 9? Was busy Friday and all weekend with family stuff and missed the drop.

Might be backordered too cuz I haven’t gotten confirmation from my friday order from them

I think you're right. I haven't received tracking and mine still says processing.

Edit: nvm. Just got shipping confirmation.

Last edited:
So are these Have a Nike Day 97s going to release at more sites? 3/1 was a release, but it seems like they are popping up here and there still.

Back
Top Bottom