***Official Air Max Penny 4 IV Retro-2017?***

Apparently a image of the 2017 retro. The blue line is there however the midsole is phylon.

View media item 2081795

If they come out with a clear air unit like these, then I am in. No suede on the midsole sucks, but I can do without it. What I cannot deal with is a blue air unit when its supposed to be clear/silver. I hate it when Nike colors the air unit on retros of OGs that did not have color. :smh:

Super Tiny Air Unit from the past 10 years or so always bothered me more but what really got me the last time they retroed was that they didn't have the blue line. That was flat out dumb

Quick question dapointguy. Or anyone else that can answer this question?? What's the difference between the ogs. And the white black and royal blue colorway you posted

No suede/nubuck midsole, that's the most important part that they messed up on once again. The color blue might be off a little. Everything else seems to be true to the OG, unless someone can point out other differences.

Last edited:
Finally gonna get some Penny 4s after all these years :smh:

For anyone that has the 2017 pair, how do they fit compared to any other Penny? TIA

Back
Top Bottom