OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

I think they sent me the wrong ones ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AD650613-C133-4C11-81CA-77FEDB6222F8.jpeg
Man mine are quite beat. Used them as my COVID shoes at work

I could use at least one more navy pair. Let’s hope they make it to the states.

FP boxed my first two pairs but the third arrived beat to hell in a bag lol.

Well sheeet. Said screw it and ordered another pair. That’s two of these, a pair of Navys, and still two DS SBs. I think I’m good for years now LOL
I think they sent me the wrong ones ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AD650613-C133-4C11-81CA-77FEDB6222F8.jpeg

Man mine are quite beat. Used them as my COVID shoes at work

Love those zoom tennis trainers. Bummed I waited too long to cop the blue pair and my size sold out….

My guy really hit the time machine button on us lol.

Wally made me curious about these but I was never able to track down a pair.

Man. I had the original ‘04 version with the smoked translucent outrigger/outsole portion. Beat them into the ground. Later got one or two pairs when they came back with that solid gray outrigger/outsole. Beat those, too. Seems like yesterday but man that was so long ago SMH.

Also had a stash of the Chloro colorway of that reimagined (Tennis Trainer? I always mixup some of the names) model that came in that Trainer Knows pack. Stumbled across them one day at my local outlet for like $50. I must’ve bought five pairs. Was a great daily shoe but they weren’t particularly durable and would look beat after a few months of wear. I went through all of those, too. Good times 🤣

Okay, Air Trainer 1 newbie joining the club! Picked them up earlier today and I really like these! Decided to go for the Chlorophyll colorway since I feel like this is like the signature colorway of this shoe. Comfort is good, too! Feels like the Air cushioning in the Air Forces but without the clunkiness of that shoe.

I guess one thing I forgot to do is wear my shoes with my custom insoles when I went to try these on, but I feel like it only fills up the shoe just a hair more. I would imagine these will stretch out a bit after some time of wear, right?

52089885921_b9b3da95f6_b.jpg

So the guy in the propaganda Nike video talked about how this was so close to the OG everything. for those who have/had the OGs, what do you think? How's the shape/materials?

Okay, Air Trainer 1 newbie joining the club! Picked them up earlier today and I really like these! Decided to go for the Chlorophyll colorway since I feel like this is like the signature colorway of this shoe. Comfort is good, too! Feels like the Air cushioning in the Air Forces but without the clunkiness of that shoe.

I guess one thing I forgot to do is wear my shoes with my custom insoles when I went to try these on, but I feel like it only fills up the shoe just a hair more. I would imagine these will stretch out a bit after some time of wear, right?

52089885921_b9b3da95f6_b.jpg
My 2012 pair didn't stretch at all but that leather wasn't as nice so maybe but I'd doubt it.
If you're going to own one pair of these this is the colorway to have.

So the guy in the propaganda Nike video talked about how this was so close to the OG everything. for those who have/had the OGs, what do you think? How's the shape/materials?
The shape isn’t even close. They look just fine, don’t get me wrong. But far from OG shape. Anyone who thinks they look like the OGs in that regard needs their eyes checked.

I just bought another pair of Infrared AMIIIs because it really hit me the other day how rare and outstanding of a retro that one is. Been wearing a pair a lot lately and beating them up. Still have two DS pairs already but got this additional one when it really finally sank in that we basically never get that kind of attention to detail—and probably barely ever will again. The shape on them is so freaking dope. Comfort excellent as well. Might be the best retro I’ve ever seen after the ‘99 IVs.

My 2012 pair didn't stretch at all but that leather wasn't as nice so maybe but I'd doubt it.
If you're going to own one pair of these this is the colorway to have.
Ooh for sure. It's all good; it's still wearable regardless. Yeah my goal's just to have one pair but if I like these more after wearing them out, I might cave in on the navy pair, haha.

I just bought another pair of Infrared AMIIIs because it really hit me the other day how rare and outstanding of a retro that one is. Been wearing a pair a lot lately and beating them up. Still have two DS pairs already but got this additional one when it really finally sank in that we basically never get that kind of attention to detail—and probably barely ever will again. The shape on them is so freaking dope. Comfort excellent as well. Might be the best retro I’ve ever seen after the ‘99 IVs.

All facts!!!

AM III's = best retro ever.

Back
Top Bottom