OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Heard they’re better in person. To this point it’s definitely been one of my least favorite cws to release from this recent run of AT1s. The color Enamel green generally does nothing for me but my boy and others swear by the quality of the materials in hand and hoping the green pops a lil more in person. Figured I’d give them a shot at just over $60. Why not at this point.

Heard they’re better in person. To this point it’s definitely been one of my least favorite cws to release from this recent run of AT1s. The color Enamel green generally does nothing for me but my boy and others swear by the quality of the materials in hand and hoping the green pops a lil more in person. Figured I’d give them a shot at just over $60. Why not at this point.

Green is dull as **** in hand. Materials are the only saving grace. Why couldn’t they be just about any other colorway released 😂

The color is good with blending with other colors. Like a light pink or cream

I need to stay off the internet
5CDAE2AB-FDDB-47EE-A9A9-21E875B78D12.jpeg

Oneness has some of the best current deals right now for sure…. Wifey signed up for emails to get free shipping, but they never sent anything for the free ship.

Same for me, that's why i sent them back after opening the box.
I wear a lot of green in general so feel like I can manage. Will see once I hand. I couldn't pass up the 25% off sale. As someone mentioned that was like a outlet price and I jump on those regardless of colorway and make my wardrobe work with them.

Photons at that price would be an easy cop for me too.

lol, no shots at the enamels. I'm happy for anyone able to cop the shoes they want at cheap prices.

was just wondering if i was alone in not being enamored by the cw.

that said, now is our time to eat with these prices.

lol, no shots at the enamels. I'm happy for anyone able to cop the shoes they want at cheap prices.

was just wondering if i was alone in not being enamored by the cw.

that said, now is our time to eat with these prices.
You're not. The colorway is just not it for me either but glad to see the great deals that have been available with this silhouette. It'd be nice if we got these in 2023.
nike-air-trainer-1-white-stealth-black-blue-1.jpg

Will always regret not grabbing those when I had a JD connect…. Shipping and exchange rate was wild tho, pretty sure that’s what made me not do it.

I had some SBs a couple years back that was a similar color to the enamels, looked really nice in person…. End of the day, I wasn’t sure I’d wear em, so I offer em. Kinda regret that from time to time… would be nice to get these for $50-60ish, at the same time, I’d probably end up in same situation again 😂

Back
Top Bottom