OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Yellow, orange, purple, pink etc they can be raking in money

😅😅😅

AT1 - Blue.jpg

AT1 - Orange.jpg

AT1 - Purple.jpg

AT1 - Red.jpg

AT1 - Yellow.jpg

Nike really needs to follow the chlorophyll formula, and just swap out the green. I’d be in for a few cws for sure. Would love JD laser blues.

Yellow, orange, purple, pink etc they can be raking in money

I’m genuinely surprised Nike hasn’t done this. If not all at once, OK, but not once yet so far? I don’t need or want all these other wackball colorways, just give me more accent-color options just like this on the Chloro blocking.

That colorway formula sounds great to us but I feel they would sit way too long and the model would lose any traction because for most consumers today it would be considered boring/lazy.

On the other hand I can really appreciate all the different colors and materials they are doing on the model lately. It's really nice to see different variations. Not all work and not all out of the park amazing but they can find many consumers with the variety they are shelling out.

These days the sneaker consumer is far greater and a wide variety of age range as well. I think 10 15 years ago they could've called it a rainbow pack and did every color every few months.

That colorway formula sounds great to us but I feel they would sit way too long and the model would lose any traction because for most consumers today it would be considered boring/lazy.

On the other hand I can really appreciate all the different colors and materials they are doing on the model lately. It's really nice to see different variations. Not all work and not all out of the park amazing but they can find many consumers with the variety they are shelling out.

These days the sneaker consumer is far greater and a wide variety of age range as well. I think 10 15 years ago they could've called it a rainbow pack and did every color every few months.
I dunno, man. Practically all the AT1s sit a good bit and even hit discount. It’s not like all these other colorways have been some big mainstream hit.

I dunno, man. Practically all the AT1s sit a good bit and even hit discount. It’s not like all these other colorways have been some big mainstream hit.
That's true, is not a popular shoe already and having 5 shoes that are identical with just a different color for tiny branding on the strap, heel logo and liner people won't look at it twice when and wherever they see it. By using different range of colors on 5 pairs you're more likely to hit more consumers to attract them to the model and actually buy it.

That's true, is not a popular shoe already and having 5 shoes that are identical with just a different color for tiny branding on the strap, heel logo and liner people won't look at it twice when and wherever they see it. By using different range of colors on 5 pairs you're more likely to hit more consumers to attract them to the model and actually buy it.

Could be. But I bet if they did one at a time and spread ‘em out, they’d perhaps slowly but surely move like the Chloros.

Maybe not a full rainbow of colors, but at least a couple/few will do well. Do em right, with at least decent materials, they’ll sell. Not first day sell out (as long as not limited) and I think they’ll do well. Of course they’ll end up on sale eventually, but certain sizes will dry up quick.

I mean, they keep dropping color of the month af1s, which are done pretty great, and each color ends up on discount.

Today these sitting but next year or so. Yaw know the drill. I’m not gonna risk not stocking up when nike decided to f around and disappear these jawnz again

Maybe another chloro drop at this point? that seems to be the only cw that is/was selling

Back in the late 80s, they did do this random accent color drop and called it a day. I wish it returned

Or do chloro with a mesh toe
1682283100360.jpeg

Or chloro/like with a lime outsole
1682283137090.jpeg

Here’s an an orange with black NIKE tagging and orange outsole accents
1682283203694.jpeg

You can look to the jd exclusive baby blue accented or even back some time to the at1 michigans
It’s basically the same color blocking style but with a tad more blue in key spots
ozC4xDNSDyAovqYjxRpH

It’s much like the varsity reds that also had a black sock liner. There’s lots of variations you could work with.

This was posted two years back. First time seeing it

He didn’t even mess with the best part, the foam outsole/air units

Out of these 10 plus drops so far, I feel there’s only 1-3 duds, so I can call this relaunch a true success. I haven’t bought anything other than the chlorophylls and the obsidian/reds. In fact I’m still on my original wear of the 2022 release. I haven’t truly worn anything since. They’re holding up well. I may regret not getting the limestones or shimas but for now, 99% of my wears are with the 2022 chlorophylls or older retros. I’m trying not to
Let dozens of shoes sit for a decade plus. Wear and move on. One shima wear is one less chloro wear and I can’t have that lol. I still haven’t broke out the obisidisn/ navy’s. Hopefully soon. The 2022 chlorophylls are just too great.

Last edited:
And let’s not forget the womens version
They used darker greys and a grape like maroon color
1682292872380.png

The whole legacy of the brand revolves around the same core design with slightly different colorways
1682293294550.jpeg

White/grey(or black)/ plus any accent color

Don’t overthink it.
That tw could be redone with white/grey/black/ green to emulate the at1 chlorophyll If they wanted

Add color in key spots to the photon and you got these tw or at1 originals

100%. Wish they would give the TW some retro love. I had the white/grey back in the day, and NEED a pair.

Back
Top Bottom