OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Wore my Silver Speeds all day Tuesday...

Quite possibly THE most uncomfortable shoe I have ever worn...

The material just amplifies the pinky-toe pain that all these recent Trainer 1's have been known for...

They also crease in the most awkward spots and cause these sharp folds in the material that stab the top of your foot...

Def a shoe that you wear for a short period of time.

Wore my Silver Speeds all day Tuesday...

Quite possibly THE most uncomfortable shoe I have ever worn...

The material just amplifies the pinky-toe pain that all these recent Trainer 1's have been known for...

They also crease in the most awkward spots and cause these sharp folds in the material that stab the top of your foot...

Def a shoe that you wear for a short period of time.

good info to know, but that's definitely disappointing. didn't you have to go a half size down too though? do you think that had anything to do with it?

They've been selling over retail every time I check.

FYI- champs just cancelled my order. Smh :smh:

Was your order one of the Backorder buys?
Yes, it was back ordered until the 31st. Checked status yesterday morning and it said 1 item ready to ship. By last night it changed to fully cancelled. Called them up and they said product came in damaged, sent back to manufacturer. More disappointed that I passed on other spots when I had the chance. Should have known better but didn't want to have to deal with returning or trying to get rid of extra pairs. Search for a sz. 11 starts...

^At least they had enough integrity to not send out damaged shoes. Im sure they will restock at some point...

I haven't given mine a full days wear yet, but if I experience any pinky pain issues, I've always found that cutting the straps on Trainers helps a TON. I got a pair of the most recent chlorophylls in my regular TTS size, and couldn't wear them around for more than a few hours, cut the straps off and it was like night and day.

I haven't given mine a full days wear yet, but if I experience any pinky pain issues, I've always found that cutting the straps on Trainers helps a TON. I got a pair of the most recent chlorophylls in my regular TTS size, and couldn't wear them around for more than a few hours, cut the straps off and it was like night and day.

how does that look though? you got any pics?

I'm talking about the strap that holds the tongue down, not the one that goes across the forefoot. You can't even tell from looking at the shoe that I've taken a pair of scissors to it unless I take the shoe off and hand it to you. The tongue on these is about as stiff as the chlorophyll one so I don't see it really needing a strap to keep it from sliding around.

good info to know, but that's definitely disappointing. didn't you have to go a half size down too though? do you think that had anything to do with it?

My true size is 11.5, I get 12 in the new Trainer 1's due to the pinky toe...

The awkward creasing is what makes these more uncomfy than anything really.

got my super bowls today!! so dope. shout out shoe palace for hooking it up for retail plus 2 day free shipping.

i'm not gonna clog the thread with tons of pics, since everyone here has seen these many times already, but my man Mints is too legit. :smokin easily the best transaction i've ever had. couldn't be happier. thanks to everyone who was willing to help me out and gave leads, were willing to pick up the shoes, etc. that's what nike talk is all about. thanks again everybody, and enjoy those kicks!

I'm waiting for my pro bowls to be delivered. I can't wait to try them on.

Edit: Why can't the Super Bowls be as a nice on foot as the Pro Bowls, WOW, these are really really nice on the feet.

Last edited:
Urbanity shop just got their shipment of pro bowls. Line was busy but got through after several attempts. Copped a size 10.5. They were out of sz 11. I have a size 11 coming in from NiceKicks.com. Needed to cop both sizes since I didn't know if these ran tts or not. Which ever size doesn't fit me, I'll sell for retail to an NT member who's down to pick up in San Diego Area.

Urbanity Shop
(206) 588-0504

Last edited:
if anyone can help me get a pair of tiffs for retail. ill gladly hook u up with probowls or anyother release for retail. pm me

Got a size 10 Super Bowl for my boy...

He ended up grabbing them from the store himself and left me hanging lol.

Anyone looking for retail lmk.

Least I can do for those looking.

Last edited:
so happy copped both this week! shoutout to the dude in the Agassi forum who posted about Urbanity today. Copped the superbowls on Monday and the Pro Bowls today. Both for retail. So happy. Big thanks.

Back
Top Bottom