OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

And your decision will be made for you and probably me too lol. I'm going to stall on these though, at least until I can get them for closer to or under $100.

That was what I was thinking until I became aware they are all gone at popular sneaker shop's web stores that had em here in Japan (Atmos, Mita & others) originally. Thought I should've pulled the trigger even paying the retail. But then, I became aware NDC's Jp site were somehow selling both colors in almost all sizes while ago and to this day, seems like they still have full size run....

Still can't decide what to do, but most likely, won't do anything unless they go on sale tho.
I just believe most of the retro coming out these days are just too crappy to pay its retail both quality & material-wise.

^ Is that price for real?! Even the MSRP of $90 is simply incredible since it's ¥12,960 (approx. $127) in JP and seems like it costs more in UK (£85.00 at CT which is little over $142) & in EU (€110.00 at solebox, more than $150) tho.

I missed this thread by 18 hours.. Incredible deal. I swear I saw normal retail at $110 USD on euro websites.

My Chlorophyll's arrived today. I was fearing the worst, but I'm actually quite pleased with them. Maybe I got lucky. There's no glue stains or anything. They appear to be made rather well.

wanted the bats as I pretty much buy any trainer associated with bo jackson, og colorway or not but since I wear size 15 my options are limited and I got screwed by the captcha system this morning 3 sets of images and a a math problem. Doubt I will ever find a pair at a decent price. Currently there are no 15s on fight club or NDC, sucks cause is the 1st time I ever struck out on a pair of sc trainers. hopefully I can sell a pair of Js, or some other hyped release and get these for free 

Last edited:
^^^ feel your pain, i'm a size 14. Damn near impossible to find trainers or tech challenges or any decent retro in 13+.

^ Do you have the previous releases?

I had them as a kid. That was late though. They were from a stock clearance around three years after release. I had them in 2000 too. TBH, I can't remember what the quality was like on those though.

This '12 pair I was expecting to be really hard and uncomfortable from all of the horror stories in here, but after a re-lace they're actually alright. My feet are slim, so I went TTS on a 10, and they fit well. I'm not strapping them up though as it seems to pull them in too much at the forefoot and ruin the shape of the toe box.

If you can get them cheap, I'd go for it, but maybe not otherwise.

I still have some 2000's... as well as the 2002 & 2008's, which had the darker-green on the strap.  

The 2000's have nice, soft materials, but the creasing on the toebox is a bit funky on my left shoe.  Not a huge problem, but it does bug me a bit. 
laugh.gif

The 2002's & 2008's have a puffier tongue and while they run really small, is a bit more roomier in the toebox than the 2000's.  Actually, I'm playing tennis with them right now.  Might as well beat them to the ground.

The outsole is really think though... definitely not as comfy as proper tennis shoes.

Been thinking about the 2012's, which has a nicer tongue IMO.  Tempting. 

I still have some 2000's... as well as the 2002 & 2008's, which had the darker-green on the strap.  

The 2000's have nice, soft materials, but the creasing on the toebox is a bit funky on my left shoe.  Not a huge problem, but it does bug me a bit. :lol:

The 2002's & 2008's have a puffier tongue and while they run really small, is a bit more roomier in the toebox than the 2000's.  Actually, I'm playing tennis with them right now.  Might as well beat them to the ground.
The outsole is really think though... definitely not as comfy as proper tennis shoes.

Been thinking about the 2012's, which has a nicer tongue IMO.  Tempting. 

FTR, I can't cosign the '12s. Cheap and uncomfortable, IMO.

I agree, I ended up cutting the tongue strap to give my feet some room, and I had really high hopes after they knocked it out of the park with those safari trainers.

Found the og colorway in a size 10 but i usally wear 9.5. Should i be good? I have wide feet also

Yes, popular opinion in this thread has been to size up at least half a size to get a comfortable foot. Or your pinky toe will be destroyed.

haven't seen these posted yet, so i'll put em up. air trainer 1 premium "paid in full" early look, but me gusta :smokin

Back
Top Bottom