OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

varsity red air trainer 1 low STs are on zappos. I missed on my true size, so went ahead and bite the bullet on another size. It seemed like they sat on their for weeks with no sizes going off the radar. Now almost nothing is left.

Quality report by Monday

Edit: Received them today.. About on par or a touch less than the 2012 at1 chlorophylls. They feel very very cheap. Comfort is okay. They fit about the same as other at1s. I'll run these into the ground without regrets. Price is a touch of regret. Not sure if they would drop to $50-$60 level though

Last edited:
50-50 about returning the at1 low sts. the quality is just a huge turnoff. I do love the look of them. Brings some great flashbacks, and itd be the only wearable at1 varsity red that I own. ill give NTers a headsup if I do, and someone can scoop up that sz 13

50-50 about returning the at1 low sts. the quality is just a huge turnoff. I do love the look of them. Brings some great flashbacks, and itd be the only wearable at1 varsity red that I own. ill give NTers a headsup if I do, and someone can scoop up that sz 13

if you got them for cheap, just wear them. you could keep waiting around for another retro but that may be another 5-15 years and by then you won't care about shoes :lol: So just wear the darn things and enjoy them now.

For $90 I would return them if the quality is the same as the at1 from 2012 , those bricks were so brutal

$60 where? Other than that soleboutique website, I just haven't seen a big presence online for these (other than Euro retailers). Even the chlorophyll/safari print was up on eastbay for awhile, then sneakerhead.com, but then they just dropped off the face of the earth. I kinda bit the bullet and impulse bought. Now they are all sold out on zappos. Not sure when I'd have another crack at them. But if I hate them, i should follow through and ignore the "sold out" aspect.

Pulled out some near beat '12 chlorophyll at1s and they feel and look quite a bit better than the at1 low st varsity reds. So stiff and plastic feeling

Any ideal what the nike air trainer 1 bo jackson college football play-off paiir that release next week look like?

If they have worse leather than the '12 Chlorophyll, they must be made of plywood :lol:. But I've only gone thru two pairs of those so far. The leather's cheap but somewhat durable and manages to hold its form.

Pulled out some old, pre-05 pairs and was lacing them up. Ended up handling them for a few minutes and realized the leather is a million miles away from the '12 Chlorophylls and such.

fyi the varsity reds from zappos did get returned. They apparently made it back to the returns center today, so maybe be on the look out for that pair sometime tomorrow through to the next few days.

Also.. they are apparently on 6pm now for $81. Three sizes available. Maybe that sz13 moves over to 6pm eventually. Good luck

^ This?

MajorDC IG.

10899386_1380973928872782_117145511_n.jpg

When's the last time anyone saw Chlorophylls besides eBay? I feel like obtaining an add'l pair is necessary.

When's the last time anyone saw Chlorophylls besides eBay? I feel like obtaining an add'l pair is necessary.
I copped a pair of chlorophylls about 6 months ago at century 21 here in NYC. I saw three pairs there, all in size 11, none others in other sized, but i do know that dallas penn copped a pair of the hazelnut / baroque brown birch-gym red 317553-200 in size 12 there as well a few days before 

Back
Top Bottom