OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Maybe I should I have waited, but I copped a pair from Champs with the birthday coupon. Came out to $90.93.

I finally spotted that shirt I was talking about weeks ago

From champssports twitter:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A5hlv96CcAAvi6h.jpg/img]
----------
Review Part 2

I got a solid 7 hours straight of wear out of my pair on Saturday. At first the pinky toe issue was present for 30 min.- hr. Then it just stopped.. The midsole never really felt like I had any true bounce or cushion to it.. These are beyond mediocre... Yet still look so nice when they are bright and white.... Sad situation for me. Bite the bullet and buy more as these rot on the shelves, or spend money more wisely elsewhere. I would say they feel like a work boot on foot, without any of the soft nubuck/leather upper quality or weather protection elements. After 7 hours, my feet were not feeling any pain, nor any sourness. So they aren't necessarily painful to wear. But they just feel like they are lacking something.

btw, it does not feel like the pleather/faux suede is breaking in at all. It is still very stiff... The 2002s at least had some sort of natural creasing happen after many wears.. I just don't know if that will happen here.. I may need to run over my pair with my car a few times and loosen them up..

Last edited:
I've worn my pr for roughly 2 weeks easily. And I've purposely been less cautious than we normally tend to be. They still haven't creased :lol:.

I need to locate that T. Wish it were black.

lol. They had "Take it to the Hole" and "Punish Me" right next to each other and "Skilled in Every Position" a couple of rows down. PAUSE

Price drop spotted. $70, via TSG -

It's like a kid praying for snow days lol

Last edited:

No other real Trainer thread so...yeah.

Got these in today.

Back of the shoe.

Mostly black shoe. Bright crimson (the new color they're using) trim. The 3M you see picture plus the strap is 3M as well.

I don't have a lot of release info b/c there's not to go around and the rest is just rumor at the moment.

The best I've heard is this may get a wider release in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
im glad i didnt cop these early. im going to wait it out until these hit outlets. i learned my lesson with the Auburn sc's.

Since I'm planning on beating these into the ground I took a pair of scissors to the straps on the tongue. It's amazing how doing that made them feel a lot better on my feet instantly. If I can find a few more pairs on the cheap I may end up getting them and doing that to them.

Saw the "You Already Know" in blk/gry at a Champs in Atlanta yesterday. Didn't have my sz unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom