OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

I got my trainers 1 chlorophyll from Woodstock outlet and they were actually only $33.57 ,,,,,,,,steal anyway you slice it

mee too....i just wanted a sz13 thats all...im still shocked they sold out like that...

The reason they sell isn't because so many people want them , it's the damn resellers . Two hrs from now eBay will be flooded with these and the people who actually want them have to pay resellers price , unfortunately that the state of the shoe game these days

Last edited:
mee too....i just wanted a sz13 thats all...im still shocked they sold out like that...

I just ordered mine from Sneaker Politics about 5 minutes ago, retail plus shipping, not bad at all. Phone orders only 337-993-3709 give them a call and tell them I sent you

Like all Trainers these will eventually go on sale and that's when I'll cop. NDC probably only had 100 online to drum up the hype wagon as usual.

Y'all think those Persian AT2s are gonna go on clearance. Sorry, I didn't see an official thread for the,.

Really want them but I gotta save my bread for the taxis

Y'all think those Persian AT2s are gonna go on clearance. Sorry, I didn't see an official thread for the,.

I would think they eventually will...Not moving very fast at all...Time will tell though...

I bought a pair of the persian AT2s and already have worn them 4 times, super comfortable and great quality!! They probably will go on sale but I recommend them

The reason they sell isn't because so many people want them , it's the damn resellers . Two hrs from now eBay will be flooded with these and the people who actually want them have to pay resellers price , unfortunately that the state of the shoe game these days
yea, the shoe game these days is wild,these damn resellers, oh well congrats on the resellers that got them, just have to keep looking for that box price,

resellers will try to flip something like those premiums off of ndc because they can just return them if the prices they want arent there. only lose out on the trouble and time.

Gonna have to argue with comfort complaints on the chlorophylls lol. Got my pair around RD back like a year ago, and have easily worn them around 100 times since. After probably 10 wears they started to break in nicely, and from then on they've been primo for me. Yeah the materials aren't perfect, but again, the more wear they get, the more they soften up. And the egg crate insole hasn't lost it's form/comfort at all yet. Also no cracking on the midsole paint so that's definitely a bonus. Glad I doubled up when they went on sale for $80 but I'm seriously considering copping another pair for the $40ish. From my experience these shoes can definitely take a beating lol but that may just be me

^ basically. the leather may be crap but these things can take a beating :lol: If you're buying strictly to wear, they're fine IMO.

10 wears in and the infrareds surpass the 2012 chlorophylls in every category. I haven't worn the 2012s since. The toe box softness adds a whole new wearability element. The chlorophylls hurt after a few hrs. There's no looking back on my end. Plus I noticed with jeans on, the infrared outrigger adds a nice color touch. It's not as ugly as I originally suspected

After I wore my infrareds once I couldn't even look at my chlorophyll pair , I even sold them and I only paid $33 for them that's how little I feel for the 2012 chlorophyll release .....please nike give us a chlorophyll pair with quality like these infrareds , I would buy enough to last for rest of life , lol

Back
Top Bottom