OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Mine was bad as well, to the point where I seriously considered selling both my used and new pair. But like I said, after the ~10th where it's simply one away on its own

The bag in my one of my cloros has popped inside and makes a hiss.
The midsole compresses hard but doesnt fold up like your pic

That really sucks, time to downgrade to grass cutting shoes

Haven't had much time to catch up on the outlet threads but does anyone have any tips on where I might be able to grab some obsidian frags size 8.5 for a deal? Finally financially able to try and cop but coming up short. Maybe all dried up? Any advise appreciated!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Mens-A...405913?hash=item2359eaa799:g:jKIAAOSw9r1WCeXq 

80 bucks for frag trainers is a good deal imo.  thats just me tho. 
This is why I love Niketalk :smile: Repped and thanks! Just copped 
smokin.gif

Latest Acquisitions

Both Unreleased in Australia so glad to have them. AT1 are becoming rarer and rarer to acquire locally.

Last edited:
TWs aren't a trainer 1, have been posted in the Team Air Trainer thread a day or two ago.
Ah, right on... noted.

I rarely go into the Showcase Forum cuz I keep thinking it's for WDYWT and Pick-Up pics... and that Nike and Nike Retro threads are for New Products. 

Yeah probably should have moved TAT to that forum. Need 1 central place for trainers.
one thread for all trainers?  i could see breaking it down to at1 and sequential iterations but every single trainer? air maxes are singularly categorized so why not trainers?  i dont need to see a TR trainer with a retro 1 in the same thread, or even a 91 with a 1.  i do agree that there needs to be clearly defined threads tho.  keep this one as the at1 thread and move other ish into there own.  unless theres a reason for consolidation that im not seeing. 

Well it worked for several years until these splinter threads popped up.

And we have an at1 thread full of ANY trainer. And atIII thread full of any trainer.

So why not one place for all of them. Seeing as nobody knows where to post and hasn't for a year.

I just like this thread better lol. It may move slower but it's usually got better discussion going.

The other thread feels like a WDYWT thing w/ one or two people posting pics.

Maybe more conversation, model history and release info in the other thread and condensing things would work, sort of like the Tech Fleece thread.

But, like homey said, I'd rather have singular threads.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom