OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Broke these out for a nice sunny day in New Jersey

Just sold mine on eBay for 30$ [emoji]128543[/emoji]

LPU: 

little rant: after seeing yet another hypebeast AMD, the at1 has crept into being tied with the am1 as my number 1 fav silhouette.  the at1 has never let me down in various aspects.  overall, it has consistency in sizing.  a majority of colorways are either dope or practical.  if i chose to, i could easily see it being a gym sneaker for me.  with a few exceptions, hype and resell isnt an issue with the at1.  and picking up gems like this one is financially sound.  at1 owners are as real as they come and love the sneaker for what it is, not what others think it is.  its design shares the creator to the tandem place holder, the am1.  its comfortable, durable, and timeless.  rant over [for now.]

Last edited:
little rant: after seeing yet another hypebeast AMD, the at1 has crept into being tied with the am1 as my number 1 fav silhouette.  the at1 has never let me down in various aspects.  overall, it has consistency in sizing.  a majority of colorways are either dope or practical.  if i chose to, i could easily see it being a gym sneaker for me.  with a few exceptions, hype and resell isnt an issue with the at1.  and picking up gems like this one is financially sound.  at1 owners are as real as they come and love the sneaker for what it is, not what others think it is.  its design shares the creator to the tandem place holder, the am1.  its comfortable, durable, and timeless.  rant over [for now.]

Pretty sure that's how I ended up finding my way back to Trainers. Great history, solid build and colorways. Way less fuss.

Trainers are classics and always turn heads. Everyone shows up in Jordans or air Max except me and I'll have some trainers on and will have way better conversation

Still waiting for a proper retro of Chloros like the Air Max 1s and a handful of other silhouettes have gotten, with nice leather and an ortholite insole on top (inside :lol:)

Last edited:
I use my 2008 retros for tennis... [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Could definitely use a proper chloro retro! 

you know, i was thinking last night, the AT 1s are having an anniversary this year, no?  i wouldnt anyone get their hopes up too highly, but this fall during the Open, it would be the PERFECT time to reissue the chloros! so unless im mistaken, im going to start saving some $$ keep my fingers x'd lol

Would be cool if they retroed OG Chloros. And they probably wouldn't be a hassle to actually purchase, unlike the OG AM1 fiasco lol.

Last edited:
Does anyone else straight lace their AT 1s? Because of the strap, my OCD forces me to lace them that way. Otherwise I'd go crazy. (seriously. lmao)

Sorry for the quick image, literally just pulled it off my foot...added bonus is they slip on and off with the straight lace!

laugh.gif
 Not me... I just go with the "normal" lacing configuration.   Normal as in how they do it in the factory.

I always just leave the laces in the factory style, but they look great in parallel with the strap

Last edited:
How do the fragment trainer 1s fit? I think I've read in here that they were super tight in the toebox and hurt everyone's pinky toes.

30 year anni and not even a hint on some og releases smh ..
:nerd:

I hope we get something in the fall

Back
Top Bottom