OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Just can’t seem to pin down a 12 in the Chlorophyll’s…Seems like my Footpatrol lost package BS just totally jinxed me for this pair :smh:

Every one who wants the trainer 1, get them before Travis Scott makes it impossible to cop

Yeah I don’t think Travis is doing a dent on the trainers

Can barely even tell it’s the same shoe.

Although I wish those got the SNKRS drop and they just did a regular drop for the Clorophylls…don’t get how I click that mf @ 10 AM on the dot and **** say “Pending” :lol:

Takeout and extra butter both in store exclusives for the nyc people.

Creme was posted awhile back. Good looks either way.

That 11.5 sat for awhile though. Atleast 2-3 hours. Hope an nt member got it

This place seems to have some of the smallest sizes I’ve seen available. 6-8

Last edited:
For those who missed, SNKRS Live highlights with johngotty johngotty is up on the app
19C3FC43-F0FD-4117-85E6-6883614016A6.jpeg

It’s amazing how times change last time these retroed I copped 4 pairs for $125 total at outlet , I miss those days
The 12s? I think I found some 08s at 6pm or Zappos and returned them. Super trash quality, even at $60-80

I’m guessing quantities may have been a touch higher then, or just more demand now? No release since 2000 has ever felt totally GR in nature. There’s always some gimmick.

The 12s? I think I found some 08s at 6pm or Zappos and returned them. Super trash quality, even at $60-80

I’m guessing quantities may have been a touch higher then, or just more demand now? No release since 2000 has ever felt totally GR in nature. There’s always some gimmick.

Yes the 12 back when outlets did phone orders , was so great too bad they were like cardboard but I beat 2 to death and gave 2 to buddies

Also got 3 medicine ball trainer 3 back than for $33 each

I just happened to be in Seattle right now. Grabbed a pair at the Likelihood store. :smokin

You came on the best week thus far this anos (it's been so wet and dreary... but now i can finally wear my fancy shoes. Byah!!!!).

Should reach the early 70's this weeknd.

Make sure you stop by.... you know what..> GO EVERYWHERE!!!!

nacho-libre.gif

Mi Encarnacions...

Back
Top Bottom