OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

ughh im runnin low on cash now im stuck between gettin a pack of these or gettin some grapes the shoe game puts too much pressure on me hah but i still love it.
i realized I could pimp the system-Talib Kweli

i got 20 packs anybody want to buy hit me up..............nah im just kidding mods lol. i dont even have one yet. i think my cousin is hooking me up with one saturday. i'll get my daughter the black toes. anybody know how much the kids go for?
shes a size 3

errr my heads gonna explode i can't choose i think im gonna have to go with the pack though grapes will have to wait
i realized I could pimp the system-Talib Kweli

mainly depends on your location about how these will sell. middle of nowhere and no hype = sit on shelves.
but you can bet these will jump after release.
there are plenty of people that have to work on saturday :frown:
frown.gif

and yes, i htink these are the best 1's to come out, aside from the possible holiday 1's if those are true.

all the regional 1s suck i think.

TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL:300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

duble post

^Depends on where u are. Places with more hype obviously require more work 2 cop.

workhardpartyhard - i think you got a 50/50, what size are you also? ny has lotta locations, but hten you got lotta resellers.

im from minnesota, theres lotta general casual buyers that dont even look online, and theres an isolated amount of stores unlike ny or ca

wow eastbay actually emailed an ad for some air jordans...thats the first i ever seen...

anyways i hope my freagin footlocker store is get the shipment in...im desperately waiting for them to come in and hopefully discount

workhardpartyhard - i think you got a 50/50, what size are you also? ny has lotta locations, but hten you got lotta resellers.

im from minnesota, theres lotta general casual buyers that dont even look online, and theres an isolated amount of stores unlike ny or ca

I'm talkin bout queens center mall...knickerbocker will prolly be wack...btw I'm a size 8..I'm getting paid Saturday morning...guess there's nothing to do but try.
20% off www.Karmaloop.com use code RA9498 at checkout!

I've got to have these in my life. Why did the footlocker here in College Station have their Fedex shipment stolen?

they only have like a few pair in stock, and don't know when and if their other shipment is coming. guess I'll have to hit Finishline.

went to FinishLine to reserve my pack. IMO this is how all releases should be. walk in, pay for your isht in advance if you got the money, pick up your isht on RD and go home.

let those who can't reserve for whatever reason wait in line ans get the scraps.

back to the pack. i am very impressed by the blk/yellow pair. it's like the black toes are a GR and the blk/yellow pair are a LS pair when it comes to quality. the blk/yellow pair is 5x better i.e. the wings logo, the clear sole, the suede and leather combo.

more so, i like the general idea of the OLNL pack, it actually has a meaning. the black toes symbolizes MJ's "Old Love" for tthe game of basketball, and MJ's "New Love" for the love of racing. nice concept, even better kicks.

i think it's a good look from JB
My name is Wayne, I'm 27, i rep New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

well i copped mine yesterday from a back up store i got cuz ...my spots i frequent for releases are trippin one is selling for 300 the other 400 so i found em somewhere else for 240 with tax .... beats standing in line fa sho i deffinatly want a second pack .. the quality is very nice

www.djsubflo.com

www.myspace.com/djsubflo

Got my pair on reserve at Finish line, they always come through, cant wait till saturday....

Keep telling ya spot's, and they won't be coming through for you much longer, you might as well give away your shoes :lol:
laugh.gif

After hearing all these preorders and people having theirs on reserve, Im thinking these will be almost as hard as DMPs. I mean some stores might be sold out before RD. Everyone has them on lock so I dont know :rolleyes
eyes.gif
... Well to add to the list of those who got these on reserve already: Got Mine and a Friend's on lock! :b
tongue.gif

"The Art of Simplicity"

aite so i waited 7 hours to pre-order mines...yeah thats right 7 HOURS...i don't care because comes saturday i'll look at the people at champs waiting outside and i'll be walking inside finishline with ease and leaving with my pack.

btw yellow/blk>>>>>>>>>>>>>blk/red....love the suede
1986.​

Back
Top Bottom