OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

so i call eastbay right at 9pm give all my info thinking im about to get what i needed and then it says its going to transfer me to an agent...here i am waiting patiently when bam! the dreaded busy signal! this happened twice in a row. the third frikin' time everything goes through well and i get a confirmation for half of my order which probably is my buddy's 11.5 and not my 9. eastbay is the best. that answering service is the epitome of customer satisfaction.

Quote:
i ordered a 9.5 out of impulse from eastbay and i dont even want them. :frown:
frown.gif

Wow, way to think for yourself. Good move.

Order Date: 04/20/2007
Method: null
Carrier: CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE
Ship Date: null
Tracking No: CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE

i got the same message. i just called customer service and they said as long as my payment method clears it will ship out eventhough i didnt complete order till almost 12:30.........
"hustlin comes naturally, it cant be taught!"

I was to late for easatbay. Now the Waiting game with Finishline I was left hanging the last time i ordered some 7s

I got an order # on Finishline.com, but it mentions they have sent an email with the order info. I haven't received the email yet. Has anyone received theirs, or how long (from past experience) does it take? This is the first late night release I've bought from FNL.com Thanks!

So is anyone at 34th St yet???

I have to go to the airport early in the morning and was thinking about stopping through to try to get another pack or two.
"A man must have a code." - Bunk​

FS: DS OL/NL size 10.5 290 shipped, or will trade for DS Penny Foamposite 1123

Contact me via PM, email--classyfreshman@gmail.com, or AIM classyfreshman​

^^ i got the samething from eastbay...a order confirmation and everything went through...but no email...and also no "G" in front of my order... also got the same
Quote:
call customer servicehr>

for the tracking number...etc.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. .....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

Order Date: 04/20/2007
Method: null
Carrier: CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE
Ship Date: null
Tracking No: CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE

i got the same message. i just called customer service and they said as long as my payment method clears it will ship out eventhough i didnt complete order till almost 12:30.........

That makes me feel better.

same thing happened to me, if i remember correctly the status stays like that until they are going to ship and verify that you are who you say u are, lets hope it works out

I need y'alls opinion...I placed my order with Finishline and when I hit submit it took about 10 minutes then the site crashed. i did not get to the confirmation page, but I got a confirmation e-mail at 9:02 and it says "processing" on my account.

I didn't use any discount codes, because the last time I did that it took my order over a week to go through.

What is peoples experience with Finishline fulfilling orders? Does it sound like mine went through, or should I head to the mall?

swoosh wasnt workin for me. i called nike and they said swoosh isnt gettin the pack. i just ordered from finishline.com using the discount code. gonna sell the black/yellow pair as soon as i get em.
THREE00ZEEX@YAHOO.COM[/email] - WANTED size 13-14:
Air Max 1 Atmos SAFARI
Air Max 1 NL white/grey CEMENT
Air Max 97/360 hybrid UNION
Harris Tweed FOOTSCAPES

What does the "G" mean? I got one and I don't know what it means. I haven't yet received my email from Eastbay and it's been 30 minutes already since I got my order. Can someone tell me what I should expect. Thanks.

i ordered a pack from FINISHLINE as well as Eastbay, but i check my order history and email and there is NOTHING there....anyone else get this?????? (FINISHLINE Is what im talking about)...no history in my order log or email confirmation.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. .....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

Back
Top Bottom