OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

I got my pack from Eastbay too, but I didn't order any VIP packaging, just 2-3 day shipped, and they came in a box. No worries.

They are very nice and very comfy.
We are sad today, and we will be sad for quite a while.
We are not moving on. We are embracing our mourning. We are Virginia Tech--Nikki Giovanni​

I went to the mall in NYC on Tuesday and Training Camp had a full size run for 20 bucks over retail...Then I hit up Footaction and they had a few size 10-12's left..Like 1 of each size..Then I went to Finishline and they had a size 10.5 and 11 Fire Red 3's, no lie..Then, they had a few pair of Green Bean 5's and this is MONTHS after release...Sad thing is they still had em for retail...They also had a pair of size 10.5 Military 4's for retail but those aren't expensive on ebay/NT/etc..Jays are usually huge around here but looks like they're fallin off little by little as the hypebeasts are coppin those dunks n whatnot

Oh well, makes it easier for me to get my kicks

=Team-I-Luv-NY=

Quote:
$5 vip shipping for that thin foam?
For Trade​
Jordan BMP/OLNL Size 8 for 9-10 in SEATTLE​
Team Pacific Northwest​
Refs that i saved: DrewHeff(olive V), KeVeNMaYnE(green IV), OneTrueHomie(Ice X), mic'd up (ISS)
/ tvilla09 (NT), SoLe_maDdEn5142 (ISS), Beucherie15 (IS

Quote:
whats up with the uneven hype across the country?

i copped a box off ebay 189.00 shipped.

you sure your set is legit and not fakes??? There are ALOTTTTT of fake sets on ebay!!!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

FeelMode, Air Maxes, especially the 95's, were hot last year in NYC. This year, for the kids, it's dunks.

Upptempo, which mall in NYC did you find the fire red 3s at?
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

Quote:
NYC is not feeling these.....dunks are in full stride out here.....

I think there will always be Jay heads in NYC...but yea, people is into these dunks and airmaxes now..but I don't mind at all because its just easier for me...

mine 2 packs are scheduled for a delivery tomorrow by fedex...i got standard shipping...cant wait till tomorrow...2 more packs for me...
pimp.gif

F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. .....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

I went to see my home girl today who works at nordstrom's, now while I'm at her crib she tells how she pre-sold all her BMP's and their all gone. Then i say damn you could have put one on the side for me, so after an hour of being made I leave and walk 100 yards around the corner from her house to the footlocker on mission st. I walked in just to see what they had on the sale table right.....I spot a pair of fake dub zeros. I'm like yo these are fake and the guy says they were a transfer from another footlocker, so he takes the shoes down quick. Then I said; its cool I wont tell. I go to walk away and then I said with all these small feet mexicans in this area they got to have my size in the BMPs. They did one size 13. sorry for the long story..lol

real sure metalmaned...box, box tag, shape, materials, plus the finishline receipt, all correct. i used NT to check all that.

there was no picture on the auction. they got slept on.

YOU ARE ALL WITNESSES.

Are there any pictures of the NL with white laces? Just curious as to what it will look like. Thanks.
TEAM corNhuskers​

TheStephZone,
They were at the Staten Island Mall..I went like 2 weeks after release and they had like 5-6 pairs in random sizes and last time I went which was a few days ago, they had like 1-2 pairs left..So let me know if you want them and I'll try to run over and pick em up for you...I'll buy em and you can just paypal me the money...Let me know soon tho b/c I'm gonna be by the mall on Friday and not going back for a few days..Hit me up

=Team-I-Luv-NY=

Quote:
I went to see my home girl today who works at nordstrom's, now while I'm at her crib she tells how she pre-sold all her BMP's and their all gone. Then i say damn you could have put one on the side for me, so after an hour of being made I leave and walk 100 yards around the corner from her house to the footlocker on mission st. I walked in just to see what they had on the sale table right.....I spot a pair of fake dub zeros. I'm like yo these are fake and the guy says they were a transfer from another footlocker, so he takes the shoes down quick. Then I said; its cool I wont tell. I go to walk away and then I said with all these small feet mexicans in this area they got to have my size in the BMPs. They did one size 13. sorry for the long story..lol

yo they be sellin fakes at footlocker at 24th and mission?
SF GIANTS & 49ERS

yep the dude put the shoe under that 70% off table. he didnt want to do it. real talk! Its even in the old silver boxes. just walk in there and look under that table.

Quote:
Can someone help me out....

I bought a size 15 off of finishline.com just to resell, but after thinking about how hard it would be to sell them, I canceled my order the next morning (Saturday). Then, two days ago I received a tracking number from them and I was like . I received the shoes today and I checked my Bank of America statement online and they took it out of my pending transaction, so I guess they credited the money back. Has this happened to anyone? Are they going to charge me in the next few days or did they mess up? Thanks!
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
suckaaaa

Team Pacific Northwest

I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand.​
PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23​

Quote:
FYI...Detroit is coming VERY close to falling off the radar of the athletic shoe industry if sales continue they way they have been for a couple years now...

....And one more thing please,I'm New on NikeTalk, but I been here(Shoe Game).

VA is where I stay, but born and raise Flint/Detriot, MI. And I rep' it still 'til the day..

I actually copped my pair unexpectedly while visiting South Beach, walked right in to Athlete's Foot after I woke up at like 4pm with a crazy hangover. Came back to So Cal hit up eBay to get another pair for my brother and what do you know...copped for 181.00 from a power seller with original receipt from Footlocker...if only all releases were this cool!
smokin.gif

"Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes."

Bring on the next release because the hype has died down
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $165 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL sz. 8, 10.5, 12 $265 SHIPPED! Last Sizes!

I hope the people flipping on eBay bought them w/ employee discount, pairs below retail left and right, then factor in the ebay/PayPal.

Back
Top Bottom