OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

can somebody PM me the product number?
TEAM KING KOOPA - FOUNDER
DALLAS MAVERICKS FOR NBA CHAMPS!!! STEVE FRANCIS AT IT AGAIN!!! ROLLIN WITH STEVE THROUGH THICK AND THIN!!!

search thru the freakin threads......the # is on page 33 or 34
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

Links to Eastbay do not work properly. Everybody ends up adding the shoes to the same cart!

Go to Eastbay and type in the product # 16132991.

The time was six o'clock on this Swatch watch.....

Can't wait i'm coppin tonight.
Reppen Staten Island, Ny, The Forgotten Borough
NT: Jballa616
AOL: Jayykamil
comic sans

Quote:
LeftyJeenyus

dont like people talking about me, especially in a disresepctful way making quick judgements.

TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL:300shipped
F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ nogordaspleaze@aol.com

A spot around my place in the Bronx still has 8 - 8.5 and 12 for 250 now. They said if you need another size they will get it for you. 30 above retail to get it early and not wait in line a must cop.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ nogordaspleaze@aol.com

do any of you guys know what time it will be on finishline.com?? i noticed finishline usually relased their shoes a little earlier than 12 am eastern time...

Quote:
do any of you guys know what time it will be on finishline.com?? i noticed finishline usually relased their shoes a little earlier than 12 am eastern time...

I doubt someone in here will know being that there is very little chance that someone in here works for finishline.com website maintenance/developer.

I am going to try and get them tonight. If I can't, I am not going to worry about it. I only want the black toes anyway. Found someone that wants the black/yellow ones so we're going to split to costs if I can get them.

Quick question, has anyone heard of using a script to order from sites like eastbay/finishline? I've actually wondered if someone has ever created one and has used it succesfully.

does someone have a link for finishline.com? lol

SC trojan, script idea wouldnt be that bad nor that hard i don't think..... but i'd still prefer calling and ordering rather then doing everything online

anyone got the eastbay product code?
IF ANYONE HAS CARMINE BOXES ANY SIZE- GET AT ME ASAP

QUESTION

Did FootAction and/or FootLocker received word on NO MILITARY or EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT on these?

i'm looking for the eastbay.com online link or product code please?...but i'm gonna refuse to look even 1 page back coz i highly doubt anyone will have already posted it....
tyvm

The eastbay product# 16132991 has been posted in just about every single page since 33 .. lol .. Im pretty sure some LAZY bumb is gonna ask for it in the next upcoming pages!

If anyone is camping out for these it is pretty sad.
When we begin to hate someone for who they are, we really start to hate ourselves for who we are not....
arnob3701@yahoo.com
AIM queensfinest008
TEAM FAM​

im camping right now....set up shop!

Quote:
SC trojan, script idea wouldnt be that bad nor that hard i don't think..... but i'd still prefer calling and ordering rather then doing everything online

If someone had a script it would probably be the end of us ordering online. I prefer buying online because I get 6% cash back through Fatwallet. Additionally, if there are free shipping coupons out there I can use them online but not with phone orders.

Quote:
how did NTLA pass it out? so people grabbed the bands and went home?

NTLA passed out wristbands yesterday. From what I understand you just go and ask for one. I'm almost positive that they are all out though.

Quote:
i'm looking for the eastbay.com online link or product code please?...but i'm gonna refuse to look even 1 page back coz i highly doubt anyone will have already posted it....

Can you say laziness? They are already online to view (can't order til later tonight). Just go to eastbay, click on footwear, go to shop by brand and click on Jordan and finally go to Gender/Age and click on men's.

not dealin wif eastbay again. nvr got da flips i ordered fro them cuz the online orders get put in last. Gunna go on finishline.com (does any1 hav to code for finishline i've checked sum of the pages but havent seen it). if i dun get in online. i kno da stock room manager at my finishline and champs, so i can always get up early

any codes other than shipping gunna apply for eastbay?
Go Suns!!

20% ALREADY CHEAP KARMALOOP.COM USE CODE BE8265

AJ ICE X 9.5 AND 10.5 FOR SALE.

Back
Top Bottom