Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

These Pack Posts Are Killing Me!

Allocation On These Was Complete BS! I'm An Avid Jordan 1 Enthusiast Myself And Not Having A Shot At These Unless Glued To Computer Day In And Day Out Is Really Turning Me Off To The Shoe Game As A Whole. I Ended Up Having To Train My New Employees Last Sat So Ended Up Missing These Releases All-Together :smh:

The Way Of The Current Beast Tho I Suppose :frown:

If Anyone's Local Shop Is Still Sitting On A Size 10 Chicago, The Oop Would Be Greatly Appreciated And Definitely Returned As Many In Here Can Vouch For :nerd:

On The Brighter Side, Congrats To Those Who Were Successful On These Packs And Chicago's :nthat:

Last edited:
so it's basically impossible to find the rival pack without paying ridiculous resale right? I wasted my time going after other releases that day. argh.

eyes.gif
 These pics are killing me...

Gotta love the KOs! Only pair I wanted this past weekend was the Chis, wants feeling that pack at all. But I was glad to see that OG midsole on these. Didn't even notice that until I opened the box.

Can't wait for those royals!

Just wish I had more pairs of black/red KOs.

Sup fam. VNDS florals for DS AJKO a fair trade?

Smh. I really want the rivalry pack but 500+ is crazy.
Guys you have to consider one point for the seller in Europe 

In Europe the price of the retail was 410$ with ship and paypal the price is 500$.

For the american people who sell the pack for 500$ and more, it's definitely a high price, but a good deal for the seller.

And when I see some pictures with 4,5 6 pack and when i think about the restriction aboutt his pack in USA, I think you have a big problem with the source (Nike and Foot Locker)

175 a good price for the AJKO Chicagos or do you think if i'm patient I can get a better price? THey're literally everywhere right now.

I thought the general consensus on these was TTS. Just tried mine on and they were WAY too big. Seems like a full size, very disappointed.

I think it depends on the shape of your foot to be honest. It's not so much the length of your feet as much as how thick they are.

I know that sounds funny, but it seems like the toe box on these shoes have very minimal padding and they are tall so depending on your foot it might be swimming in there.

It's the same way some people have non bulky hands and other people it seems like they swing sledge hammers for a living.

Last edited:
Damn, all these pack pick ups hurting my feelings lol

still can't believe space cancelled my order, thought I had them locked up :smh:

Anyone notice that these KO's have an off-white midsole? I just noticed it when I was taking a second look at them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom