Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

The chicagos most certainly ran big. I knoe because i bought two 11's then found out they were too big and had to buy a 10.5.

Still stuck with the two 11's too, one of which i paid resale on from iss. Smh

The chicagos most certainly ran big. I knoe because i bought two 11's then found out they were too big and had to buy a 10.5.

Still stuck with the two 11's too, one of which i paid resale on from iss. Smh
Same here I got them for $170 on ebay, I managed to sell them for $205 but I still lost $4. 
laugh.gif

So its not guarantee that pre 2013 ko run small? I just bought black/red ko 1 and went half size down due to the 2014 ko runs slightly bigger...

So its not guarantee that pre 2013 ko run small? I just bought black/red ko 1 and went half size down due to the 2014 ko runs slightly bigger...
Pre 2013 run TTS .  I have 2 pairs of the RTTG one in a 10 and one 10.5.  My true size is a 10 but I buy all my Jordans in a 10.5.  The size 10 fits snug with thin socks the 10.5 has a little toe room.

I have all the AJKOs and they all fit the same except the 2014 pair.

So if you like a snug fit go with your true size.  If you have wide or fat feet or your feet swell up once the blood starts flowing go up half a size. 

Pre 2013 run TTS .  I have 2 pairs of the RTTG one in a 10 and one 10.5.  My true size is a 10 but I buy all my Jordans in a 10.5.  The size 10 fits snug with thin socks the 10.5 has a little toe room.
I have all the AJKOs and they all fit the same except the 2014 pair.
So if you like a snug fit go with your true size.  If you have wide or fat feet or your feet swell up once the blood starts flowing go up half a size. 
Cool, all my jordan 1 are also .5 up for better comfort since i don't really care too much on creasing.. I had the 2010 chicago ajko but did not get the chance to try it on since i have to return it due to flaws, so i never got the chance to determine the sizing... I will just give this a try hopefully the bred ajko 1 will fit ok with a half size down..

Debatable

I think they run .5 size bigger since I wear 11.5 in most shoes and 11 in Jordans. Everyone has their own opinion based on their foot shape
This- had an 11 in 'hybrid' sole Chicago ko's- way too big- grabbed a 10.5 in black/reds- perfect.

2014 Chicagos- had a 10.5 on hold- went to pick up and had to go with the 11.

So for mine- pre-2014 .5 down- 2014 true

And the 'royal' -sport blues will be readily available - similar release to Chicagos- enough for everyone

Anyone have comparison between their 2010 and 2014 pairs?  Trying to see if I need to hunt for one or just keep the 2010 and save the cash for something else.

i have the AJKO bred sz 11 and for me they are TTS, no complaints , just waiting on those royals to release

Has anybody found a good way to clean the KO's or a good product to use? I have a spot on my Black/Reds I would like to take care of

Yeah that blue tag is a major eye sore, but not a deal breaker. I wonder why they used nylon opposed to a cotton tongue.

Back
Top Bottom