Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

^^^ Who the hell does this guy think he is?      He writes walls of texts that hurt my scrolling fingers
roll.gif
 Sorry...

1.  Flight Club/Solesupremacy/KC etc. are re-seller boutiques reselling what is sold to them by others.
  2. Flight Club priced off CONVENIENCE. FC=consignment 
  3. now being retrod with original nike vandal soles and nike air tags unlike the 2010 chi's and 2012 b/r. 
  4. just because you see those prices on the Bay or on Flight club doesn't mean thats the true worth of the shoe
  5. We still pay it
I get you bro. Sucks but it's true

Last edited:
Haha thanks for the spark notes edit. I'm sure someone will appreciate it.  It's sooo true though....

Has anyone tried waterproofing AJKO's? Does it give it a darker/glossier look? Might look alright.

that tongue tag might have me passing on these...

just not feeling it.

got 2001 and 2013 royals, so i'll live...

anyone know what bred AJKO's and 2010 chicago's are going for now? i have a couple extra pair in a size 13 i need to unload soon.

From someone who is looking at size 13s in these shoes, I bought my B/Reds off eBay a year ago for retail

Nowadays I see em for closer to 200 actually selling.

The Chicagos are getting similar prices to the newer shoe just because of the 'OG'-ness of the most recent release

Getting nervous. Connect didn't pick up the phone today when I hit him :smh: needless to say, I must copp these. I know it's early but I really need to solidify the purchase. Chicagos seemed limited as hell here so I really don't expect these to be abundant as I would like.

Last edited:
Somebody on the NDSBG Marketplace is selling DS UNCs for 170 shipped

Last edited:
EUROPE UPDATE :

AJKO  "Sport blue" will be released on August 23rd, 2014 [NDC] at 9 am [Limited quantity].

price : 140 €

Last edited:
For anyone that might care, DMV facebook selling page Addicted to Fresh has someone selling the UNC/Gtwon pack for less than retail in a sz 8.

Hopefully this helps.

For anyone that might care, DMV facebook selling page Addicted to Fresh has someone selling the UNC/Gtwon pack for less than retail in a sz 8.

Hopefully this helps.

not my size but repped ya anyway. thats a good look and greatly appreciated!

Thought it was odd at first too. The og's just have NIKE. No NIKE AIR because there aren't air units in the soles or at least originally.

Nike has been using 3/4 length air units in retro's recently so idk if these do have air units but just say NIKE to appear OG.

To anyone that's got the 2014 AJKOs, how durable are they? Like, how many wears did it take until you started to notice toebox creases, if any at all? Is the canvas used on this shoe anything similar to the type of canvas used by Vans shoes (I assume much thicker though)?

BRed AJKOs? 

Those sat for about a week or more here in ATL and were readily available on ebay with hardly any mark up there after.  

People just don't like AJKOs here.  It's been so easy to cop them all, but this pair may be a little different.

I will camp a couple of hours to be safe and try to double up if possible.

Where you camping in ATL bro :nerd:

Could've gotten a pair of royal KO's
Yesterday but timing messed it all
Up...I'm kinda glad I didn't cough
Up that 220, but still....hope I can
Find my pair retail or on discount
Come the 23rd

Last edited:
Where you camping in ATL bro :nerd:

Come the 23rd
Ain't but a couple malls in ATL that still allow camping, and they are the worst most ghetto malls to go to. Like Greenbrior and West End.

Where you camping in ATL bro
nerd.gif

Come the 23rd
I usually hit up Southlake mall because they have organized camping.  People are pretty cool and they have security there early on Saturdays.  Sometimes City Gear gets releases, but they don't participate in the ticket issuing, but they do open at 8:00.  So i usually get my ticket for whatever shoe I want and then hit them up first.  If I strike out then I hit up another mall that opens at 10:00 and try again.

Back
Top Bottom