Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

So will these readily available?
yeah so you wont be interested 
alien.gif

I'm wondering the same thing. Considering copping for 185 right now or just wait it out

F it, just copped. :smokin

Last edited:
Man I caved in bought them for $190 shipped -$30 ebay coupon $160 out the door only difference from buying local plus tax was $7.05.

The people that paid a little over retail to secure their pairs may have made the best choice. Expect low stock numbers. My guy had 18 pairs. Good luck.

The people that paid a little over retail to secure their pairs may have made the best choice. Expect low stock numbers. My guy had 18 pairs. Good luck.
these will be nowhere near production numbers of the chicago KOs

no way

How's your guy inventory relative to eveyone else's. Just wondering

My connect isn't a mom and pop shop. He's the top revenue store for a major chain. The stock numbers aren't necessarily the same as what you will find elsewhere, but the fact that he received so few of these, especially in comparison to other releases, is an indication of what to expect at national brick and mortar shops.

I'm not an "I told you so" guy, but I provide this info in just about every thread and my accuracy is very high.

The seller I purchased off eBay kicksgear1 had around 30 pairs,I don't know if this is a factor in production run, but that's quite a few pairs.

I don't think they should be that scarce but hey what do I know,glad I got mine already.[emoji]128526[/emoji]

I may cop on ebay to avoid the headache... Only slightly higher price than what I "tip" my dude to hold a pair anyway. 

gonna have to cop these from a reseller. 40th birthday weekend next week, wife is surprising me for an out of town trip. Promised her and my two boys I'd stay away from the internets.

The one time I'm thrilled with having to pay over retail.

gonna have to cop these from a reseller. 40th birthday weekend next week, wife is surprising me for an out of town trip. Promised her and my two boys I'd stay away from the internets.

The one time I'm thrilled with having to pay over retail.
sick.gif

went to a few stores to inquire today and they all said the same. they may not be super hyped but don't let anything fool you into thinking they will be widely available

Third time I've heard this went to villa to pick up a ticket and they said they same thing had to secure a size from ebay.

Back
Top Bottom