Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Forgot my rival pack:

View media item 1141926

I'm not sure yet about the customs.  If Shadow KOs don't release I might do that with a sole swap.

If I decide not to swap soles I probably will do a New Love custom because of the yellow outsole.
Which ones are the cream color? The last one to the right.

yep last to the right top n bottom are the 2010 joints with pre-yellowed soles

Yea just got back on trying a 10.5, quality looks good, very comfy but was too roomy, my size is a 10 and that's all they had, will try on saturday

Just got my pair in from kicksgear1 and must say, these are very very very nice bros. To me they are not far in resemblance to royals. At all. With exception of the tongue tag and the fact that they're KOs of course. Looking at them in person, I'd say they are only slightly lighter than royals. Definitely not as sport/light blue as I thought they would be in person and judging off of some of those early pics. These will be a nice alternative vs rocking my actual royals. Very happy with the pick up. If your able to cop on Saturday you will not be disappointed. Also overall quality is very much on point :pimp:.

http://s208.photobucket.com/user/dhtowng/media/A8F7DFB3-7C1B-4549-AAA2-FF5472A15A78.jpg.html

Last edited:

Those who were able to buy the AJKO Chicago's earlier this year off NDC, what was that ordeal like?

I know each release is different, especially with NDC trying out all these new gimmicks, but I'm just curious to what that whole process was.

Edit: I was out of town the weekend they dropped so I didn't even get the chance to try for them.
I copped with ease. I dont know the hype around these it's so mixed.

Took me a half to checkout  the 3's last weekend. 

Man I really want these. Hoping to score online since only one store getting 18 pair :frown:

All sizes up on SneakerHead right now...$50 mark-up...kind of disappointed they went up that high with no free shipping either...

i haven't bought a pair since the toro 4s. my last pair was the royal 1's but i traded to pair of shoes for them smh. but i have to have these. i don't care about anything else. did someone say code?

Got the call from my HoH last night for my 10.5 :smokin Feels pretty good to rest easy lol. My Jimmy Jazz and FNL said they're doing FCFS. Going to try and double up for sure on these. Good luck NT fam

Why are you guys getting calls today if they don't release until Saturday? I thought they do it the day before

Last edited:
^ive gotten a call on wednesday before saying i won, they call when they want too...gotten a call on a re-raffle the monday after as well... 
alien.gif

btw i got my call around 9:15...hour and a half ago...

Why are you guys getting calls today if they don't release until Saturday? I thought they do it the day beforeCorrect
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but my local Foot Locker/HoH started giving out raffle tickets Monday-Tuesday instead of the typical Wednesday-Thursday (implemented maybe 1-2 weeks ago), with raffle winners called on Thursdays now.  Does anyone know why this change occurred?

My Finish Lines and Champs still do their typical Wednesday-Thursday raffles.

Although there's one HoH I know of that gives guaranteed tickets on Friday.  Think this was done to minimize employee corruption... or maybe increase it...? Who knows these days...

got mines in yesterday morning, IMO they fit a lil loser than all leather 1s. I went with a size 9.5 which is a snug fit for me while a 10 would of gave me more space but they are not uncomfortable at all.

Back
Top Bottom