Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Yea... I consider myself lucky grabbing a pack for $350

I think there was a few heads in here that bit the bullet and dropped $500+ during the madness close after the release

I was very close to pulling the trigger at $450 a few times

I still have heard nothing from SNS. :smh:

Edit: They had a delay in shipping. Looks like I should be good to go. :smokin

Last edited:
i was told over the phone yesterday by an employee at the outlet that the rivalry packs they have are NOT b-grades...

i'm going to pick up my pack today... $200 is way too good a price to pass up for 'em...

i was told over the phone yesterday by an employee at the outlet that the rivalry packs they have are NOT b-grades...

i'm going to pick up my pack today... $200 is way too good a price to pass up for 'em...
oh yeah def true, i might end up selling some shoes to get them, they are super clean

I'll be trying for my pair at the office today. Just sitting here waiting until noon.
lol me too.  Highlight or lowlight of the day in less than an hour 
laugh.gif

im confused. is it today at noon or friday? lol

EDIT: nevermind. that link posted was NDC EU

Last edited:
do you think the demand will be crazy in ndc tho. 

yea everything sells out, and i know some bots add everything to cart even if the person doesn't want it (24 hour bots) (who pays 400 for a bot tho..)

But resell was a bust and most cats were able to get em in stores plus a 12 pm release. Things look good for dudes trying to cop. 

Doubled on the sport blue's this weekend... I still need to find a 9.5 rivalry pack

do you think the demand will be crazy in ndc tho. 

yea everything sells out, and i know some bots add everything to cart even if the person doesn't want it (24 hour bots) (who pays 400 for a bot tho..)

But resell was a bust and most cats were able to get em in stores plus a 12 pm release. Things look good for dudes trying to cop. 
I always have trouble because I wear size 14. Hoping it's easy but things haven't looked good for me the past few days. Saturday was impossible and the local stores didn't get these in. No pairs up on ebay either. 

Back
Top Bottom