Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

My dog Deezr got me Shmoney dancing in my office right now, the ndc maneuver is clutch.

Threw the oop to carbon14. Was shocked in came in my cart on laptop even after the phone said sold out.

Glad i got to help someone out who really wanted em and my size.

THATS what i used to love about NT. Still find it every now n then, but its rare.

Thegatorviking prolly still aint got his yeezys haha

If I could rep you 1000x I would, anytime I can provide help for something let me know.

gotta love that 15% cashback from discover!
how much you raked in? i got $1.7k so far lol
BnzHIuXCIAAUshE.jpg

I might be done with Jordan releases until November now. 

Also, definitely have to get on that discover card. 

LET ME MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR.
WE DO NOT EXCHANGE LOG IN INFO ON HERE
WE DO NOT THROW "OOPS"
Y'all think using the word OOP means you aren't still providing a transaction which you clearly are in most cases.

GIVING SOMEONE YOUR LOGIN INFO LEAVES YOU OPEN TO GET YOUR ACCOUNT STOLEN WHICH HAS ALREADY HAPPENED IN OTHER THREAD

Last edited:
clicked add-to-cart before i took off for lunch

had to do captcha twice while waiting in line

went out for lunch and came back and said they were in my cart

checked cart and they were gone (not like I was expecting them to stay 
laugh.gif
)

my JJ pair came in today though and they look 
smokin.gif

I got cartjacked for the NDC pair after about a hour of having them in my cart :lol:

I thought i was overpaying by copping my first pair for 170, but i guess im content with that price. On facebook these are a hard sale and would have had to sell my first pair for what i paid to fund the NDC pair. im surprised the hype on these was so low. The general public must REALLY hate the AJKO.

AJKO arent popular

but down the line these will go up in value and people will be mad they slept. Speaking the Sport blue not the chicagos.

NT hype and real world hype aren't always the same

NT tends to hype majority of drops as "limited" which causes people to panic

Back
Top Bottom