Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

May grab these on sale. Reminds me of when people passed on the 2009 Shadows because they weren't popular and I got em for $50.

I think people just don't care about the shoes. It's held in the same regards as Vandals and Court Forces -- filler on a store shelf.
Same imo

I wonder if AJKOs will ever pick up any steam. Is the canvas really that much of a turn off to people?
I like the KOs. Only thing is that leather looks so much better on a 1 than canvas, but that's just me

Last edited:
JJSmoothie, any info on how a fellow AJKO lover can come about these early lol? My sport blues are on their last leg..since I wear them literally every day.

I like the KOs. Only thing is that leather looks so much better on a 1 than canvas, but that's just me

I guess that's were I'm different than other people. I see the AJKO as a sneaker apart from the 1. Similarities are there for sure but the AJKO is a canvas shoe. I don't think it was ever meant to take the place of 1s or anything. Just a shoe that branched out from it. It's crazy that we have all these self proclaimed collectors especially when it comes to the AJ1 where they can point out magnitudes of differences between the different releases of the same shoe and each shoe has its own lane but the AJKO which is distinctly a different and its own shoe still gets called a canvas AJ1. Not directed at you btw just in general.

I guess that's were I'm different than other people. I see the AJKO as a sneaker apart from the 1. Similarities are there for sure but the AJKO is a canvas shoe. I don't think it was ever meant to take the place of 1s or anything. Just a shoe that branched out from it. It's crazy that we have all these self proclaimed collectors especially when it comes to the AJ1 where they can point out magnitudes of differences between the different releases of the same shoe and each shoe has its own lane but the AJKO which is distinctly a different and its own shoe still gets called a canvas AJ1. Not directed at you btw just in general.
Good post fam 
smokin.gif
  I can understand where your coming from and I actually agree. 
JJSmoothie, any info on how a fellow AJKO lover can come about these early lol? My sport blues are on their last leg..since I wear them literally every day.
Shoes are meant to be worn, glad your enjoying them
smokin.gif
 but honestly I have no clue rn 
laugh.gif
 since they're releasing next year I wouldn't even try to mess with an early pair this early yet. Usually the NT fam looks out and gives out some info a bit before a shoe releases (like vampire or I think babyjs?), so I'd just stay on the lookout in this thread.

Last edited:
If y'all could take a second and look in the legit check forum under aj1ko militia green and give me your opinion about the authenticity I'd appreciate it.It was posted on 11/17/15.Thanks

Hope these drop soon and it should be an easy cop

No doubt they'll be easy. I had an early release pair under retail in the bag only to get an email later that my order was canceled due to the mold. These were like 1 of 3 JB releases that I wanted all year. That's why my frustration is so heavy. :lol:

Hotnessfeet has them for 180 shipped but you can see the mold on their stock photos lol aren't they on some shady ish though anyway? I thought I heard that.

Definitely hope these are coming out again! And on a semi-related note, copped the sport blue pair on eBay last week for $99 shipped. Hoping I didn't get scammed. Was supposed to be 2-day priority shipping. Meaning it should have been here Monday at the latest. Paid for the item last Wednesday I believe. Seller has pretty good feedback, and a ton of sales. Tried contacting him, and it says he's away until the 26. There is a tracking number though, but appears the post office only got notification that he intended to ship. Paid through Ebay and not paypal. I'm still going to be patient, but is this looking bad for me?

Back
Top Bottom