Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

What's the most you guys would pay for this if you can't get it for retail?My friend said he knows of a spot that has them and I'm debating on pulling the trigger for about $50-$70 above retail. :smh:

Last edited:
What's the most you guys would pay for this if you can't get it for retail? I'm debating on pulling the trigger for about $50-$70 above retail. :smh:

I'm passing, I still have the Baron 1's and Royal 1's to look forward to if I strike out on these. Hopefully Nike or JB allocates the gramd majority of the Chicago's and the Baron's here in the Chicagoland area just like the allocated the Infrared 23 6's mainly in NOLA.

Havent done pre order since concords a few years back but anyone considering doing pre order for chicagos? 

$300 is fine with me. I'm hearing 3/29 on my end, hopefully it stays that way. Don't feel like jumping thru hoops to secure the pack & Chicago's on the same day :smh:

Official release date for the Chicago AJKO & the AJKO Rival Pack is 3/15. :nerd:

Official release date for the Chicago AJKO & the AJKO Rival Pack is 3/15.
nerd.gif
so is the nike sb jordan 1  were full on 1"s for one day lol 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Official release date for the Chicago AJKO & the AJKO Rival Pack is 3/15. :nerd:

Please let the AJ1xSB drop the same date.

I'm passing on the chi ajko too much white canvas and I'd rather have them in the og air jordan 1 form . Unc ajko have as much white canvas as the chi's but I want the Hoyas ajko and they're in a pack so no choice there. All the beast will be after the sb so that will take attention from the pack.

Dope there incorporating the orange Nike box, just like old days...Proper soles, Nike label...IM SOLD!

i hope they all release same day, screw the pack. give me 1 or 2 pairs of the chicagos and im good

Last edited:
Added some more pics for you guys.

some impressions: Really like the canvas on these. Overall a well put together shoe. Tongue is as plushy as the recent royal/bred release. Sole of the shoe is not as bulky as the pics make them out to be. Shoe is less awkward in person and on feet.

View media item 837993View media item 837994View media item 837976View media item 837977View media item 837978View media item 837979View media item 837980View media item 837998

oh my my, OH HELL YES!

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom