Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

link book marked im ready 
smokin.gif

I got these too. Hope y'all really like canvas. They'd be much nicer in leather but who can tell from a distance?

I waited a few hours for my local HoH to open.. I was the only person waiting for the KOs..and the ONLY person waiting at HoH lol. Manager was giving me a 'wtf' face like "its just you?!.. No one else?!!"

I waited a few hours for my local HoH to open.. I was the only person waiting for the KOs..and the ONLY person waiting at HoH lol. Manager was giving me a 'wtf' face like "its just you?!.. No one else?!!"
you a week early? or they a week early??

They're not out yet :lol:

And they're def not selling early at a HOH :lol: if it was a mom & pop I would believe

Not sure why people feel the need to lie on the internet

Last edited:
Hmm looks like I might have to get the Chicago's.. Hopefully my wife doesn't want a pair for herself to lol ... Not a big fan of the rival pack... The Georgetown is the only one I like out of the two

chicagoguy5 chicagoguy5 canvas material is what you would find on a pair of Chuck Taylors

Man, I was so excited for this release, I was hoping to make up for the Bred 1's and Royal's, but I'm not liking how the white canvas material is looking. I guess I'll just be trying for the Nike SB Jordan 1's and Baron 1's this year unless there's another dope regular material 1 dropping that I haven't heard of.

They're not out yet :lol:

And they're def not selling early at a HOH :lol: if it was a mom & pop I would believe

Not sure why people feel the need to lie on the internet

Yeah because I just loooove lying on the net smh..

HoHs typically give out tickets the week prior to a release..I was waiting for a guaranteed ticket.. Chill before trying to flame without gaining clarification first smh..:smh:

View media item 849635

Last edited:
Looking there's gonna be plenty of Chicagos to go around y'all!

These are making me dislike/wish I never was impatient and picked up the last version of these from 2010 a few months ago.

I don't think this is true.

My connect had NO grade school sizes. I'm not sure if NDC will have grade school sizes, but this may be a men's only release.

My connect had about 25-30 pairs, total. As a reference, he received about 55 pairs of the III Infrared 23 and about 75 pairs of the infrared VI and Powder X.

I don't want to worry anyone, but I would recommend against the casual stroll into the mall on Saturday afternoon to pick up approach.

Also, a few people have been questioning whether NDC will get these. They are not on the release calendar, but NDC twitter says they will have them, they just haven't released the info yet. I saw a tweet that specifically said stay tuned to their twitter for more info.

Peace.

Yeah because I just loooove lying on the net smh..

HoHs typically give out tickets the week prior to a release..I was waiting for a guaranteed ticket.. Chill before trying to flame without gaining clarification first smh..:smh:

View media item 849635

It's funny when people make assumptions.

This is the first thing I thought of. Not someone lying about some AJKO's.

So just to get this out there...

Consensus on sizing is TTS?

Consensus has always been half size down for AJKO's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom