Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

these fit same as my bred 1.
laugh.gif
idk why ppl say half down. I mean these do have a little bit more room but not in the need to go half down
Exactly
laugh.gif
dudes were so adamant about it "make sure u half size down"
mean.gif
... did you get a size 12 too?
Yeah I copped an 11.5 and a 12 just so I could see what the deal was for myself. Fam my toe is busting out of toe box without socks on be. Imagine if I put socks on 
laugh.gif

Exactly

Yeah I copped an 11.5 and a 12 just so I could see what the deal was for myself. Fam my toe is busting out of toe box without socks on be. Imagine if I put socks on :lol:
So would it be safe to say to go with the same size in these KO Retros as u would in the AJ10 Retros jus as far as sizing goes. Ive jus never had a pair of AJ1 Retros.

Canceled a 9.5 on eb, although back ordered they should pop back up. Just couldn't wait till the 31st, besides I can use the money for something else

Most of us don't like AJ1 Mids tho ...

why is that though?

Yes, I'm late but most of us don't like mids because it's not true OG form. The best part about I's for me is that old school feel. I am one of the long time Jordan I collectors on here and I will NOT purchase a mid because that's not the original cut of the shoe. That high cut is what makes the Jordan I iconic IMO...

Said screw it and paid reseller, $195 shipped on the bay. Chicagos, so i got everything i was after this weekend rivals pack and futures and now chicagos. Just the ajxsb missing but i refuse to pay over 225 so i will never have them.

Have you guys checked you local champs and footactions for the chicagos ???
I would do that before paying resell, things chilling in my area.

there's barely any up there... makes 'em seem super limited, like more limited than the black & golds, or about the same.

can't wait to sell my size 11 so i can get my size and wear them... the carolina blue ones are gonna be SICK on foot with some light wash denim... :pimp:

Probably will look better with a black jean

Light blue on light blue ? Nope.

Maybe a light blue denim top, and solid black jean. But as far as light blue jeans with Carolina's , don't do it. Won't be as dope as a black jean

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger on the pack for 450 lowest price i found 
mean.gif
 On a brighter note was able to get Chicago's and jordan 1 sb for retail 
nthat.gif

Canceled a 9.5 on eb, although back ordered they should pop back up. Just couldn't wait till the 31st, besides I can use the money for something else

Ain't necessarily mean that you had to wait until the 31st, that was a round about date, my 3s said B/O'd until the 21st, but will ship out tomorrow, & be here Wednesday

Last edited:
Ain't necessarily mean that you had to wait until the 31st, that was a round about date, my 3s said B/O'd until the 21st, but will ship out tomorrow, & be here Wednesday
I understand that they could arrive sooner but I noticed my car brakes are going bad and these weren't a must have for me and I also rather have the black out Bron's

Blacklion23- Na I sold them to @somuchsole23 not to long ago and was supposed to have another pair locked up but seller FLAKED HARD ONE ME..wouldnt have sold if i knew tht would have happend..lol.., but can definitely tell you there's tons of differences forsure...From height to overall quality, but for a 2014 versionI'm beyond stoked..lol...Nothin e ver beats the originals....I do have a pic of the same view ill post forsure, so you guys can see thw suitable differences

Last edited:
THESE CAME OUT NICE… IT JUST ALWAYS BOTHERS ME THAT THEYRE MISSING THE EXTRA LACE HOLE… DOESNT FEEL LIKE A "HI" WITHOUT THAT

looks like my pair will be delivered tomorrow. so stoked. in retrospect, $220 shipped was a bit excessive but it paid off in the long run since i struck out on NDC and the pairs my boys offered me were a size 11 (i needed a 10.5)

Back
Top Bottom