Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

The release of the Chicago AJKO will be like the AJI Shadow with NA. Just give it a couple of months, prices will increase and people will regret passing them up for retail or anything under $200.

Completely agree. I know I regret passing on a second pair of shadows for $200. Now I can't even give $300 away for a pair

don't sell the 01s...biggest regret of mine..i should've rocked my 01s more and iced my '13s...
KOs are cool to rock in the summer.. although they're not horrible to rock in the winter, but i do feel like if you live in an area with colder temperatures the canvas could let in some cold air..
Im in florida so please let it bring in cooler air on my feet lol

C'mon guys, the buying/selling in this thread has to stop or it's getting locked. I just deleted a bunch of posts. And I'm handing out infractions. Please put it in your sigs.

its a shame how they did with the availibility of the pack..... like, i was begging to give JB 300+ for them but somehow i didnt even get the option. thats some snake ish :smh:

its a shame how they did with the availibility of the pack..... like, i was begging to give JB 300+ for them but somehow i didnt even get the option. thats some snake ish :smh:

It's the state of the industry. It helps to bring you back for the next release. Maybe you miss out on that will strengthen your resolve for the next after.

Just walk into a store and copped Chicagos minutes ago and my size. Last pair too. Copped UNC earlier today online for not much over retail. Been a good day so far:smokin

some shots
very nice 
smokin.gif

Swapped in white laces. I'm in love. Always wore my Chicagos and Black Toes with black or red laces. Y'all def opened my eyes to what I was missing out on.

Paid 200 for mine... not proud of to say that at all.

The same day I went by a sneaker Consignment store here in the bay area while my kid was in karate. Saw a 13 year old come in with 2 packs of the Rival's and leave with 850 bucks.
Broke my heart.

Grabbed my size 10 Chicagos today. surprised I still found them available in store. Really like them. My first AJ1 believe it or not. Always thought the leather looked cheap. Just my opinion.

Can Anyone Give An Oop With The Footlocker Item Code For These Chicago's?

This Chick At My Local Store Is Slower Than Dial Up Internet :smh:

Don't think you can stock locate until 2 weeks from this past Sat my dude.

Good Looks My Dude..... I'm On The Phone With This Bird Now And She's Checking With Her Manager To See If She Can Order Them....

Apparently They Are Still Showing In The Warehouse Stock As Well :nerd:

Last edited:
Don't think you can stock locate until 2 weeks from this past Sat my dude.

Good Looks My Dude..... I'm On The Phone With This Bird Now And She's Checking With Her Manager To See If She Can Order Them....

Apparently They Are Still Showing In The Warehouse Stock As Well :nerd:
The page from Sat is down now, but what an associate told me a few months back was to just take the product number off of the online Footlocker.com product page and they will convert that into the SKUs they use in store and locate that shoe for you. They told me it's way easier than us hunting down pics with the SKU on the top left of the box. A tip for NTers in general for future reference. It's nice when you get an associate that actually knows what they're doing. :lol:

The page from Sat is down now, but what an associate told me a few months back was to just take the product number off of the online Footlocker.com product page and they will convert that into the SKUs they use in store and locate that shoe for you. They told me it's way easier than us hunting down pics with the SKU on the top left of the box. A tip for NTers in general for future reference. It's nice when you get an associate that actually knows what they're doing. :lol:

Good Looks On That Info Homie!

This Girl Is Truly The Worst..... She Just Told Me That The System Wouldn't Let Her Stock Locate Within The Given Range For This Item.... Maybe That Has To Do With The 2 Week Thing You Mentioned In Your Earlier Post :rolleyes

All I Want Is My Damn Size 10 At Retail And I Know These Things Are Sitting In Store In A LOT Of Areas Having Read Thru The Past Few Pages On Here :nerd:

Where's Those Sneaker Gods When I Need Em?!?!

PS- That Avy Bruh!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:....... Oh What I'd Give To Be Reincarnated As Those Yoga Pants/Mat :evil:

Last edited:
I haven't seen it posted in here yet, but with the release date for all the Blue retro colorways of the 6, 14, and 3 being confirmed over the last couple days, we should know any day now when these View media item 864360 officially drop and also probably get more detailed pictures.

Last edited:
Pass on the Royals. Black/red KOs are the only other colorway I'd cop, unless they drop a new colorway that wows me.

Good Looks On That Info Homie!

This Girl Is Truly The Worst..... She Just Told Me That The System Wouldn't Let Her Stock Locate Within The Given Range For This Item.... Maybe That Has To Do With The 2 Week Thing You Mentioned In Your Earlier Post :rolleyes

All I Want Is My Damn Size 10 At Retail And I Know These Things Are Sitting In Store In A LOT Of Areas Having Read Thru The Past Few Pages On Here :nerd:

Where's Those Sneaker Gods When I Need Em?!?!

PS- That Avy Bruh!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:....... Oh What I'd Give To Be Reincarnated As Those Yoga Pants/Mat :evil:
:lol: :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom