Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

happy.gif

Good morning! For anyone in the New York queens area, Moes sneaker stores has them for 170 as of yesterday the Steinway one had size 8,8.5,10.5,11,11.5 and 13. They said the other stores had sizes as well

For Those with a car in NYC area, Moes in Atlas Park in Queens has a FSR however dude told me it was $200, better luck on ebay. They also had the 3s but didnt ask for price assuming it was inflated by $50-60.

Went and picked these up, Couldn't resist a blue Jordan. Plus they'll help me resist wearing my royals. Color is way brighter than what's on the III's and VI's.

University mall in tampa still has these at HOH and footaction i believe (its the store across from chumps, i mean champs)

University mall in tampa still has these at HOH and footaction i believe (its the store across from chumps, i mean champs)
Wish I wasn't out of town. I would've went and scooped up pairs for the military discount.

I was able to cop the Chicago colorway at both stores back whenever they came out. It felt good since I always strike out there and the raffles are rigged.

these will definitely hit outlets, might grab a second pair then

although they'll probably be a big hit by then like the black toes :lol:

Everything hits outlets. They won't hit outlets in great numbers because it's a limited release.

I'm not sure why you're saying you'll get another pair at outlets, like they're going to be $49.99, or easy to get.

.....no a grades will hit outlets.

Outlets get mostly b grades in jordans esp nowadays.

Whenever shoes sell out online day one, no outlets

Gray xiv, ugly raptor 3, laney 1.... The shoes there at 5pm on release day are outlet A grades.

Ndc will sell out fast.

Unless they release them with the restock as i expect

Thats why i think theyre mum on the release info.

Next restock is by end of this month or next. May 5 was the last big one.

Back
Top Bottom