Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Lol Damn. They did just release yesterday man. I'm sure they are still sitting at some places, still won't hit outlets though smh. But I get it man, you're waiting to get your second pair at the outlet so be sure to let us know how that works out for you.

Everything goes to outlets. They had the rivalry AJKO pack at an outlet yesterday for $199. But that's one outlet, and they aren't shipping. Nike makes more money selling from an outlet than they would at a retail store.

The blue is not "way brighter" at all. it's the exact same sport blue that is on the tongue, collar and sock-liner of the 3s.

You might want to get your vision checked.

The only part similar is what's on the outsole.

I'm glad I was able to get a pair, I struck out online. But today when I stopped by a finishline the had one 10.5 left :pimp:

So your crappy Motorola RZR phone pic was supposed to prove it's the same color :\

And what blue do you see when you're wearing the shoes, what's on the midsole, heel, eyelets, or what's on the inside of the sock liner :stoneface:

It's the same color Magic, you ok?
I never said they were the same color as the midsole, in fact I specifically said it wasn't. I said the KO's were the same shade as the tongue and collar of the 3s, which they clearly are. It would be the same color with a professional camera too.

Your point makes no sense at all. You see all parts of the shoe, and that doesn't change the color either.:tongue:

Last edited:
Everything goes to outlets. They had the rivalry AJKO pack at an outlet yesterday for $199. But that's one outlet, and they aren't shipping. Nike makes more money selling from an outlet than they would at a retail store.

Yeah I know but to me that's considered a rare instance. One outlet that happens to get a fsr B or even A grades isn't enough to just say that they will release at outletS. Who's to say the said outlet will even be in your state let alone your city. If Mart was just playing fine, buts it's not anything I would realistically look forward to. A release at outlets that is.

Last edited:
I miss the days when Jordan's hit the outlets.  I remember getting my AJ9 black/light olive from the outlet in Lake Elsinore in '94, and AJ10 white/Dark Powder Blue in '95.

I got called out, so I responded to an inaccurate post.
mean.gif

Color is important, is this not a relevant topic when discussing kix?
Was referring mainly to magic....

anyone fnl ship yet?

i dont care how long it takes just wondering since yall scared me with the paypal crap :smh:

:nerd:

Zyzz u shoulda been known for years to be scared ANYTIME u try n order with finishline
I've heard this so many times but I've yet to be cancelled by them. and that's ordering from them very often since '07. haven't went to them since the playoff 8s last year due to the SPA, no free shipping, etc. they got going on now
mean.gif

If anyone wants these that live in or near Rhode Island, my store Expressions still has a few sizes left for retail. The store is located on Broad St, our number is 401-276-4292 and ask for Rafael. Hopefully this isn’t breaking any rules, just helping out. 

Picked up mine late this afternoon. Been a REAL long time when i can walk into a store on a Sunday.

It's the same color Magic, you ok?
I never said they were the same color as the midsole, in fact I specifically said it wasn't. I said the KO's were the same shade as the tongue and collar of the 3s, which they clearly are. It would be the same color with a professional camera too.

Your point makes no sense at all. You see all parts of the shoe, and that doesn't change the color either.:tongue:

My point makes no sense :lol:

So you're just going to ignore the shades of blue on the midsole and eyelets?

Even the sock liner isn't as bright as what's on the AJKO's if you take it out in the sun.

And you responded to me, not the other way around.

Last edited:
Listen brother, I "responded" to you. You called me out in a very rude fashion, and said I can't see. I don't come on here to post false info. Now you are twisting things around and talking bout the eyelets and midsole. the color is exactly the same, in the sun, the dark, on earth and mars. You mad?

Listen brother, I "responded" to you. You called me out in a very rude fashion, and said I can't see. I don't come on here to post false info. Now you are twisting things around and talking bout the eyelets and midsole. the color is exactly the same, in the sun, the dark, on earth and mars. You mad?

I said that they're different. And everyone who has the AJKO's has talked about how bright they are.

You're going to ask me if I'm mad, and you're the one editing post 20 minutes later and posting terrible pics with your RZR. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom