Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I asked him about the mold and he never replied. Then the next day I asked for my refund and never responded either. This was about three days ago.

I kinda want to keep them tho lol. After you said that they only sent out the clean pairs. Not sure if my pair has mold or if the material is just stained

im keeping mine if my local ftl actually releases them. i called on monday and they said yes, but that always subject to change. im just concerned about any type of detergent making the canvas fade.

I used alcohol and water to clean mine. Canvas doesn't fade but at the same time neither did the stains

im keeping mine if my local ftl actually releases them. i called on monday and they said yes, but that always subject to change. im just concerned about any type of detergent making the canvas fade.
im using disinfectant not detergent. scrubed and wiped down the whole inside of my shoe with the wipes and then sprayed the inside and outside. did it again before i left for work and now theyre in my sun room getting sun and air

clorox wipes? ill probably do the same thing. i was actually thinking of throwing them in the washer after hand cleaning them.

Still waiting on the kixsquare refund.. I emailed them they said within 24 hours, should i file a claim or just wait it out?

Still waiting on the kixsquare refund.. I emailed them they said within 24 hours, should i file a claim or just wait it out?
I filed a dispute after their 6pm deadline came and went, and they were posting on IG, but not clicking the refund buttons on PP. Needless to say I got mine back yesterday right after that.

Damn, this is a real shame....

Really hope the same doesn't happen to the shadow pair, that's what really matters for me

Why don't you guys listen...

I told you that they sent a Email out to all the stores to cancel the Release.

Your store isn't gonna make an exception

Any Major Retailer is not releasing these!

Your FCFS is gonna be FCNS = First Come None Served

Yeah well money saved 4 me.... was going to try ebay but not worth the risk....
i dont think you would have much luck anyway. not many people have them in hand currently. that ebay shop where i and some others got them from was definitely selling out of the back door of some store. and when it came time to send those shoes back his inventory disappeared. all the remaining listings are preorders from what i see

Back
Top Bottom