Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

How about other euro releases, nothing there as well? Guess the problem didn't start stateside but in China storage or on the way out.
One of a couple of releases this year I was actually looking forward to with anticipation. Disappointing, especially that we may not see a re release for a while, if at all. :smh:

For the ppl in NYC, the footlocker on Broadway and near canal street has the ko for sale. Just a heads up for those who want

i guess the problem isn't just with these

"Second shoe of the month that comes with mold @jumpman23 what are you doing.....what's next the OVO X"

Image Via eliteflysoles's Instagram

scust.png

Wow SMH Nike....whats good adidas

Man one of my go to spots has them in the back they said they're waiting for Nike to send ups or whoever they use to pick them up . HE said his pairs were clean but they still going back Monday.
37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

Last edited:
local jimmy jazz didn't send their's back but the manager didn't even know they were "supposed" to release today. after spending 2 minutes arguing with me that they weren't, i showed him a release day calendar and he had no idea about the quality issues. maybe other spots still have them?

local jimmy jazz didn't send their's back but the manager didn't even know they were "supposed" to release today. after spending 2 minutes arguing with me that they weren't, i showed him a release day calendar and he had no idea about the quality issues. maybe other spots still have them?

Did he sell you a pair?

You in BR huh?

I can see it now, JB will tack on another $30+ for even HIGHER "quality" to prevent this from happening again.

Back
Top Bottom