Official Alien(s) Franchise Tread. Alien: Romulus 8/16/24

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

e57266d6dbc1602f8134e110f3de303aa57a7b0a_r.bmp

Damn, you running Windows 2000?

This movie looks insane. Im loving the fact that nothing major on it has leaked yet.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

alien << aliens action wise.
Hard-hitting analysis right here, folks. I mean, considering Alien isn't an action movie, I would hope the action was better in the sequel. You know, the only one of the two that actually is an action movie.

Didn't even realize that trailer I watched from the last page was a month ago lol wow where have I been. This movie looks incredible so far.

Michael Fassbender. 
devil.gif

Excited for this.

Most anticipated movies for me this year are Avengers, Prometheus, TDKR and Bourne Legacy. Renner and Fassbender will make 2012 awesome.

can't explain how ready my body is for this +%$@ 
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

quiet in the theatre is going to be essential for this... i'll have to go to a midweek day time showing otherwise i'll end up going hulk.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

quiet in the theatre is going to be essential for this... i'll have to go to a midweek day time showing otherwise i'll end up going hulk.
For real. I may have to do like 11:00 on a Tuesday morning for this. Ain't nobody in the theater for that. And if anyone talks, I'm bringing a dart gun to knock fools out. This will be enjoyed in peace, if I have anything to say about it.

That thing O-NEG posted is incredible. Straight up old school classic vibe. i assume the name David was a space odyssey reference too

This movie has potential to be very good but I'm worried about the rating

Oh and I prefer Alien to Aliens.

The moment I read that Ridley Scott was doing this I was in. Looks like a great cast. I can't wait for this to drop...

Back
Top Bottom