Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

interested to see what adjustments scott is going to make to the antman suit 

it's a suit from the 60-70s so the potential for a drastic change to a modern look is possible 

didnt hank say something like "help me finish this project?"

Thought he meant to put someone in the suit. Didn't think he meant finish making the suit since the suit was already complete in the 60s.

I did ask "why is it so weird looking". Makes sense now.

As for the changes
the helmet, wings, and gloves in the new wasp suit has that same 60s vibe to it so the Ant-Man suit will likely match it

Last edited:

didnt hank say something like "help me finish this project?"
Thought he meant to put someone in the suit. Didn't think he meant finish making the suit since the suit was already complete in the 60s.

I did ask "why is it so weird looking". Makes sense now.
the finished wasp suit "died" with his wife, so i guess they were in the middle of creating a new suit for her when she "died" or maybe he made it after the loss since it does seem way more modern 

When I saw the new image I figured.
Honestly I didn't put 2 and 2 together previously.

Last edited:
Movie was really fun. Nothing great, but it's exactly what I expected from a movie that was merely introducing a character to the Marvel film universe. Probably didn't need its own movie, but whatever.

I was at the drive-in and missed the audio from the 2nd end credit scene, what was said? Put it in a spoiler if needed.

Cap said they needed somebody to help them out with WS but that they couldn't call Tony and Falcon said he knew somebody they could call, alluding to AM

I enjoyed it, but have no desire to see it ever again. Almost doesnt feel like a Marvel movie.
Evangeline Lilly :pimp: My God

I agree with the above. I think the movie was fantastic (aside from the villain) but nothing is compelling me to watch again like Guardians, the Avengers movies and Cap 2

I gotta disagree. Would watch again. Although....I was busy sucking face with a girl during the movie....so that may have a part in it. But besides that I think because I was so pleasantly surprised by how good it was it made me like it even more.

The entire movie was incredible, mostly because it was NOT WHAT WE EXPECTED. I thought this would be the crappy movie that finally broke Marvels streak but I enjoyed it a lot. I saw it a couple of times and enjoyed everything.

My respects to Judd who really impressed me as a hero. Cant wait to see Ant-Man 2

I'll probably watch it again, just to watch it again. I enjoyed the movie.

Solid movie. Looking forward to Civil War
pimp.gif

Watched it twice now. I love it. Dudes power is awesome. Going tall then small again. It's awesome.

Back
Top Bottom