pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that piano got me ready to dance wit a special lady
eek.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

Anthony Hamilton is a beast and is IMO one of the best artists out right now. He's super underrated and there aren't too many artists I'd put over him.
He's not underrated. He just isn't as commercial as others.

"Please Stay" is def. an early personal fav.

But the album as a whole is so damn complete and solid. Even the bonus track is amazing.

Soul's on Fire is my Joint.

When I say Mr. Hamilton is underrated is because every album he's made is pure fire but not only doesn't he get commercial success, but critics neverseem to pay him his props.

Just listened to it. Man it struck every chord in me, and to me that is a great album. 10/10. After the John Legend disappointment, this def picked up theslack.

As bias as I am, I still think this is one of the greatest albums to release this decade.

It's better than CFWIF.

Easily the best this year.

Truth me told, this album really separates Anthony Hamilton from the rest of the other R&B artists out. For the longest time I had Hamilton as 1a, Musiq as1b, and John Legend as 1c but after listening to this album, onmyradio, and Evolver, Anthony wins this round.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

As bias as I am, I still think this is one of the greatest albums to release this decade.

It's better than CFWIF.

W O W, you gotta give it time before you start saying all of this. You can't judge it that early, the CD officially came out today. I'mgonna go pick it up and Jamie Foxx today. I think Musiq is gonna have a better album but we'll see

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by eye see soles

It's better than CFWIF.

W O W, you gotta give it time before you start saying all of this. You can't judge it that early, the CD officially came out today. I'm gonna go pick it up and Jamie Foxx today. I think Musiq is gonna have a better album but we'll see
You're right. I'll let it marinate a little.

Back
Top Bottom