OFFICIAL APRIL '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if adidas outlets do phone orders or not?

If so how much would you be charged

Launching AJ 5 fire reds at 8 am Saturday. $150 tho, sizes 7-18.

B grades no phone orders

Arundel mills

Reminding NT that friends and family starts May 1st thru May 4th before this thread moves to next month and it catches ppl off guard if they didn't know

Not sure if there is anything to this, but when I called Memphis on phone order for xx8 yesterday, guy that I spoke with implied that most clearance stores and outlets would be getting away from doing phone orders. Not sure if that was just for certain product or across the board. Maybe employees or those more in the know than I am could shed light on this for the rest of us. TIA

Not sure if there is anything to this, but when I called Memphis on phone order for xx8 yesterday, guy that I spoke with implied that most clearance stores and outlets would be getting away from doing phone orders. Not sure if that was just for certain product or across the board. Maybe employees or those more in the know than I am could shed light on this for the rest of us. TIA

I spoke on it before that Nike takes heavy hits on phones orders did to fraud and other things.

The same way I said outlets are going to be turning into mini nike towns.

:rolleyes

cc fraud right

smh got some great deal's via phone orders... lames mess up everything

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom