OFFICIAL APRIL '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any good factory outlets in SoCal area? tried calling my local ones and I never get a good answer

I really haven't been impressed with any that I've gone to. That's not to say they never have anything good but they don't seem to be on the same level as some of the Bay stores or Chicago ones. I've been to the following:

Ontario, CA
Orange, CA
Citadel Dr, Los Angeles, CA ‎
Lake Elsinore, CA ‎

Stores are in order. Ontario being the best.

In all fairness I've only been to the Lake Elsinore and Citadel stores once but they really didn't offer anything special. The Orange store is the closest one to my home so I go there around once a week. Its OK. I've purchased several things there but it really doesn't get the great stuff like Jordan Retros. I was able to get the Jordan XX8 Oak Hills for around $110 and some Thermal Foams for around $120. Those were probably my best two finds there. Ontario Mills seems to be the best. Sadly its the furthest from me. They actually get Jordan Retros. Also the shopping center its located in has the best Footlocker I've ever been to. They don't seem to offer the same discounts on the Hash wall though.

I got ya. Yeah thats a long drive from there to Chandler. You ever hit up the Anthem Nike store. Wonder if they ever get anything good.

Yea I never been to the chandler store before. But at anthem I copped some black/yellow alpha 1's and some poison dart frog kobe 7's. Haven't been there in a minute tho.

so youve witnessed the regular happenings at SL? another person seeing it first hand..

usually starts off with the

then you see SL employee go to the back, and come back with some good ish

and this part had me on your description.. " just chop it up with other employees about what they did last night or what they are about to do." because I witnessed that soo many times.
I too have seen this on many occasions at Nike SL. Employees just talking and flirting with eachother, on duty, off duty doesn't matter. They hoard all the pairs in the back, or save em for their buddies. 

Today I saw some guys at check out with Lebron XI EXT Blue suedes size 9. I heard they only had 9 and 9.5.. probably sold out already.

I was able to cop these Jordan Super Fly 2 for $42 bucks with $5 survey coupon. Original price 59.99 with 20% off. Can't wait to use them for ball, after hearing a lot of good things.

All the NFL Clothes were 40% off, got this 49ers hoodie for 11 bucks with coupon. Orig $24.99

Also saw these in various size 9.5/10 for $79.99

Nike Clearance Store San Leandro

510-483-3650

Last edited:
I don't mean to be a ****.

But instead of complaining on NT about shady practices be proactive about it.

write a email, copy it and send it everyday ( takes a few seconds ).

go complain on their social media.

If enough complaints happen then Nike will take a look into it.

When I managed a store for footlocker inc I've seen whole stores let go due to funny dealings.
True. Hope people report San Leandro. Im in Indiana so it doesnt matter to me since they dont allow phone orders, but i hope for the locals that they report the hell out of the place. Nike will do something about if people are persistent. 

Yea I never been to the chandler store before. But at anthem I copped some
black/yellow alpha 1's and some poison dart frog kobe 7's. Haven't been there in a minute tho.

Anthem is a drive but they get some hidden gems occasionally. I got some 12s there and saw some suns 8's awhile back. Mills is usually the best odds but anthem is second best from what I've found.

Anthem is a drive but they get some hidden gems occasionally. I got some 12s there and saw some suns 8's awhile back. Mills is usually the best odds but anthem is second best from what I've found.

Good to know ive only been there once and the whole outlet was dead. So many outlets in the Phx area. Its crazy.

San Leandro is so damn shady, i was there yesterday and yes i saw those shadow 1's as well. Every time i go there and people have good isn in their bags, they usually know an employee or is an off duty employee themselves. When you ask for help or more sizes they just say whatever is out is out, the just chop it up with other employees about what they did last night or what they are about to do.

I've finally given up on the kicks at SL and soon it'll be the clothing . The same dude receiving the shadows also got hooked up with the Olympic podium jackets as well . I can understand hooking up folks here and there but instead I imagine a bigger scheme . Either way the customer gets screwed . I've chopped up with the manager before about deliveries and I get the feeling she has no idea what's hot and what's not . I'm probably going to avoid SL because I might go bad on someone if I keep seeing the shadiness . Sorry y'all for the rant .

I've finally given up on the kicks at SL and soon it'll be the clothing . The same dude receiving the shadows also got hooked up with the Olympic podium jackets as well . I can understand hooking up folks here and there but instead I imagine a bigger scheme . Either way the customer gets screwed . I've chopped up with the manager before about deliveries and I get the feeling she has no idea what's hot and what's not . I'm probably going to avoid SL because I might go bad on someone if I keep seeing the shadiness . Sorry y'all for the rant .
man all you gotta do is break them off a little bread every now and then and they will hit you up every time they get a hot shipment

Outlet B grades have never been a huge issue to me... They usually have one weird unnoticeable thing going on like the black spec mentioned above

An employee told me one they could just have had damaged boxes or been misdelivered to be considered B Grades.

So, I'll post on this again -

When Nike is doing their quality control checks, if a shoe is identified as having a flaw (and we know many flawed shoes evade that check), that shoe and some number of shoes before and after the offending shoe on the production line are removed and all stamped as B. There's debate about what that number is, and I haven't heard a number that I think is definitive, so I don't really speculate. But, regardless, most of the production errors are actually one-offs, so the vast majority of shoes pulled for precaution are actually fine. Therefore, most B-grades are identical to pairs sold in stores, and given that flaws are missed all the time, plenty of pairs bought in stores are more "flawed" than those stamped as B. That's why I say that the distinction is almost meaningless.

One would think that this would actually motivate Nike/JB to be more meticulous about quality control, since it's clearly established that Bs have no trouble selling, and I'd assume that selling a pair for 140 at a Nike outlet is more profitable for Nike than selling a pair at full price through a retailer, given what the retailers pay for product wholesale. So, it would actually be to their advantage to identify more "b-grades" and remove more regular pairs as precaution to move through Nike outlets. ...Those products also get people in the door at outlets, which is another plus.

Arundel mills update : only one of each 7-8 15-17 left for the fire red v
I know they are in store only at the moment. DO you think they will start doing phone orders on Monday or no?  I will call and try anyways but I'm just wondering if you or anyone else already knows the answer. 

Arundel mills update : only one of each 7-8 15-17 left for the fire red v
I know they are in store only at the moment. DO you think they will start doing phone orders on Monday or no?  I will call and try anyways but I'm just wondering if you or anyone else already knows the answer. 

It used to be the following Monday but I honestly don't know anymore. Policies are so fluent now.

on the subject of shady hook-ups at Nike SL. I urge you to take note of the employee's name and either report them to the manager on duty or write about what you witnessed in the customer survey at the bottom of your receipt plus you'll also receive a $5 coupon for your next visit. they've fired many employees there for these kinda dealings so management does take it seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom