OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics of the beasts out here shopping mad early and grabbing all the good stuff.
Seen Pinnacles in a bag and DSM 1s in another

The worst are the women. I'm in the size 12 and above section, and you see these petite Asian women crouched on the ground taking up the little bit of walking space with shoes scattered around them. Talking on the phone, taking pictures. They damn sure aren't buying shoes for themselves or anybody they know. They do the same thing at the Adidas outlet in Skyview. Then the looks! You politely say "excuse me", they look at you like you don't belong. Like I'm not in my shoe section, like I haven't lived in Flushing for most of my life. You never saw them in Dr. Jay's back in the day. Never saw them in Modell's back in the day when Modell's was worth a damn.

The past couple of months, that Flushing Nike store has been dead. I go there at least once a week but I'm just not spotting anything worthwhile. It's all ****. 

Last edited:
Anyone know if the Nike Community Store is the outlet or it's like Niketowns??? Have one in Brooklyn but want to know if it's worth to go or should I just go to the one in Flushing. Thanks for info.
Its a community store not a outlet or NT, they have local products that are "supposed" to reflect the community. Some of the product are at outlet prices some arent. Ive heard BK gets some stuff but its NYC if you aint first your SOL in most cases. 

not sure if yall hate the resellers or yall hate asians. 
I dont think hate is the correct word. Asian or not its pretty obvious to see what happens at that store if you frequent it. 
prob asians
How so, no one said anything to reflect hatred to any race 

Some weird pricing going on at Nike.com right now.  Just ordered some Kyrie 2's for $69.97

Last edited:
Anything else at weird pricing?
It says "Sold Out" or the links are dead but they also are showing KD Trey 5 III Limited for $29.97, The Kobe X Elite for $24.97, and the Zoom Lebron Soldier 9 FLYEASE for $4.97. Those are the ones I noticed so far. Might be impactful since I heard stores sometimes can match the website price.

It says "Sold Out" or the links are dead but they also are showing KD Trey 5 III Limited for $29.97, The Kobe X Elite for $24.97, and the Zoom Lebron Soldier 9 FLYEASE for $4.97. Those are the ones I noticed so far. Might be impactful since I heard stores sometimes can match the website price.

Yeah, just saw them, too. I have the Kyries in my cart, not sure I'll get em, though.

View media item 2011009

Anyone know if the Nike Community Store is the outlet or it's like Niketowns??? Have one in Brooklyn but want to know if it's worth to go or should I just go to the one in Flushing. Thanks for info.
community store in Ivy City, DC was a Factory store. Brooklyn was the same but very average store with not much stuff. Been to both in the last fortnight. BRKN was probably the worst outlet I been to.

community store in Ivy City, DC was a Factory store. Brooklyn was the same but very average store with not much stuff. Been to both in the last fortnight. BRKN was probably the worst outlet I been to.
Thanks for your info. Know this so I better go to Flushing.

East Los Angeles

hash wall

jordan shine varsity red sz 10 $239

retro 17 copper size 9.5 $244

lebron 11 terracotta warrior size 11 no sticker price

air force 1 hi cmft prm rashed wallace size 11 no sticker price

jordan xxx anthracite size 12 $200

nike swoosh hunter all white size 12 $199

retro 2 low red size 8.5 $159

air zoom talaria '16 volt size 8 no sticker price

dunk cmft wb size 8.5, 9 $89.99

Last edited:
Its a community store not a outlet or NT, they have local products that are "supposed" to reflect the community. Some of the product are at outlet prices some arent. Ive heard BK gets some stuff but its NYC if you aint first your SOL in most cases. 

I dont think hate is the correct word. Asian or not its pretty obvious to see what happens at that store if you frequent it. 

How so, no one said anything to reflect hatred to any race 

their money is just as good as yours

You dont anything about me or my family and if you did you wouldnt have made this silly comment. 

While Im not asian my wife and kid are so dont talk about something you know nothing about. 

If you know the area then its pretty obvious who frequents the mall not just the Nike outlet. Is it something the other posters could have left out yea but in no way what they said is "hate". Its the truth but as everyone knows resellers are at every outlet whatever the background. 

You dont anything about me or my family and if you did you wouldnt have made this silly comment. 

While Im not asian my wife and kid are so dont talk about something you know nothing about. 

If you know the area then its pretty obvious who frequents the mall not just the Nike outlet. Is it something the other posters could have left out yea but in no way what they said is "hate". Its the truth but as everyone knows resellers are at every outlet whatever the background. 

and this is why the whole discussion shouldnt have even been in here in the first place. i keep pleading with dudes in here to try and keep it on topic and about updates but people keep doing whatever they want to do.

when i start laying the hammer on dudes (not saying you NYC757) in here because they keep with the foolishness then ill be the bad guy.

Last edited:
I have a F&F coupon for the outlets this weekend I won't be able to use.

First to pm me their email address can have it. I will forward you the original email to use.

Please only take it if you will actually use it.

EDIT: Gone to frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds . Hope you find some good stuff!

Last edited:
Hagerstown Factory Store

Jordan Westbrook 0: Light bone/white-black size 8-15 $104.99

AJ Spike Forty: Red size 7.5-13 $99.99

AJ Spike Forty: Blue size 8-15 $109.99

Jordan BCT mid 3: pure platinum/black-dark gray size 8-14 $79.99

Jordan Super.Fly PO: Black/infrared 23 anthracite size 7.5-14 $104.99

Jordan CP3 8: Dp ryl/infrd 23-black-tr yll size 7.5-15 $99.99

AJ 1 Retro High: Teal/black-infrared 23-white size 9-13.5 $109.99

AJ 5 Retro: Midnight navy/trqs blue-wht size 7-14 $129.99

KD Trey 5 3: crt prpl/grn strk-brght crmsn size 8-13 $69.97

KD Trey 5 3: Insgn bl/mtllc silver-bl lgn-brg size 8-13 $79.99

KD 8: PG County and blackout size 7.5-14 $89.99

KD 8: purple and green size 8-14 $89.97

KD 8: Xmas size 8-11 and 13 $109.99

KB Mentality 2: Red and black size 10, 10.5 and 12 $69.99

Zoom Soldier 8: USA colors size 7-14 (no half sizes) $99.99

Air Force 1: NY Knicks colors size 7.5-14 $74.99

KD 8 EXT: White size 7.5-10.5 $99.99

KD 8 EXT: Black size 7-10 $149.99

Kobe X mid EXT: Red size 7-14 $189.99

Air Max '95: Dark gray/wolf gray-black size 7-13 $99.99

Hash wall:

Purple and pink LeBron 12 various sizes $109.97

One size 11 red Vandal high $49.99

One size 11 KD TREY 5 3 LMTD: multi-color/multi-color $69.99

Various sizes of the Jordan XX RETRO $129.97

One size 6 Zoom Superdome: all black $149.99 (would be gone if it were my size)

One size 10.5 Kyrie 2: Xmas $114.99 (also would be gone if my size)

That's about it.

Just came from the Nike clearance store in Flushing, Queens. They didn't have anything special. I bought couple pair of compression pants, socks and a pair of  flyknit air max's. Pretty much stuff they usually have on sale, but were not because they were practically giving away F&F to anyone who were purchasing today. 

Doubled up on the Aquas at the Nike Factory store in Glendale AZ, they had a FSR as of 10:30 am. Really the only thing there worth mentioning

Leesburg Factory Store VA.

KD 8: Bright crimson/white-black size 9-13 $89.99

Jordan prostar 5 size 9.5-12 $129.99

Sweater 7's size 9-10 $129.99

AJ Retro 9: Anthracite/white-black size 9-11 $129.99

Jordan Spizike: Black/cool gray-gry must-white size 7.5-12 $149.99

Everything else is mostly a rehash of what I've seen at other stores.

Hash wall:

Various sizes of the drk ash/mtllc slvr-tm rd-gym r Air Max '95 $99.99

One size 10 Air Max '90 sneakerboot wntr: olive no price

One size 13 white/black-univ red Hyperdunk 2014 $99.99

One size 7 Black Zoom Superdome $149.99

Various sizes of the gym red Lunar Hyperrev low EXT $89.99

One size 8.5 camo Hyperdunk 2015 $69.97

Looks like the Kobe All star's were here and sold out. They have a stack of CP3 black and metallic silver 9's that they're getting ready to put out for $79.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom