OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
called smithfield. they told me they had to ship back the letterman 1s and that it was a big error on their part to put them out before release date lol

Last edited by a moderator:

called smithfield. they told me they had to ship back the letterman 1s and that it was a big error on their part to put them out before release date lol
WOW! SMH, I work at an outlet, and IDK how management let that happen. Every athlete isn't that clueless about shoes and release dates. Heck it wouldn't even show in the system for pricing lol. 

WOW! SMH, I work at an outlet, and IDK how management let that happen. Every athlete isn't that clueless about shoes and release dates. Heck it wouldn't even show in the system for pricing lol. 

Just wondering....do you work at Locust Grove or Sugarloaf?

Camarillo had

XX's the black and white grayish ones for $109.97 plus 20% off

Black JRCD Air Max 95s for $64.97 plus 20% off

All Grey 95s same price as above.

$55 after discounts...they'll Nike + since only 10s are on the hash

AMP 

$79.99 no discounts but I still copped 

They had a pair of Tinker am90s in 10.5 (no box top) for $199.99 plus 20% on the hash.

It's a zoo so I'm not certain they'll do phone orders.

Are outlets now allowing you to use the friends and family coupon as well as the addition 20% hash? Curious because last year they didn't here in south Florida

Palm beach Nike outlet has these in a 8-12

Appreciate ya bro. Sorry for double post

o6ehk8.jpg

Just curious, has anyone ever visited the outlet in southhaven,miss(south of Memphis) before? Going that direction this week and wanted to know what to expect. Also hitting up the clearance store in Memphis also.

Just curious, has anyone ever visited the outlet in southhaven,miss(south of Memphis) before? Going that direction this week and wanted to know what to expect. Also hitting up the clearance store in Memphis also.
my only experience with them is that everytime nike live chat tells me they have something I want in stock, when I call they say they dont 

every single time :lol:

Been there (Southhaven) twice... Walked out with some things both times. Depends on what you like. I do highly recommended the clearance store in Memphis tho... There's also a couple City Gear outlets you might want to check out too!

Been there (Southhaven) twice... Walked out with some things both times. Depends on what you like. I do highly recommended the clearance store in Memphis tho... There's also a couple City Gear outlets you might want to check out too!

@HollaHollygrove appreciate ya

Anyone been able to call the cypress, tx outlet recently? Been trying all day and no one picks up the phone. Was trying to order huarache free carnivore.

How do you guys get Nike outlet coupons sent to your email I normally spend a good amount every month and just trying to see how to get the coupons sent to me

DP had Aqua 8s $139
Flushing had Tech Fleece grey $34.99
Resellers were taking 3-5 pairs at a time. :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom