OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Yesterday
Obey Button Up
Nudie Jeans
UnDS Hare CDP VIIs
mljcsm.jpg

9lalqw.jpg

@Sk8TheGr8

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

.... and the reds i've only worn one time... i had to grab 'em tho cuz size 12 has proven to be dumb hard to find...

Shhhh iiiitttttttttt and I been looking for hella years man.

Didn't you cop that RED pair off ISS? If so, I think it was you who beat me to them.
mad.gif

battleground03 wrote:
nice Rico
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Thanks CHRIS... SOLID TBs.

.... and the reds i've only worn one time... i had to grab 'em tho cuz size 12 has proven to be dumb hard to find...

Didn't you cop that RED pair off ISS? If so, I think it was you who beat me to them.
mad.gif

battleground03 wrote:
nice Rico
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Thanks CHRIS... SOLID TBs.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

mad.gif

nah, i got them off ebay early last year. Deadstock... paid like $700... i still search regularly and that was the only DS pair i've ever seen in a size 12.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

mad.gif

nah, i got them off ebay early last year. Deadstock... paid like $700... i still search regularly and that was the only DS pair i've ever seen in a size 12.

THESE SCUFF UP SO EASILY. SHOULDA GOT TWO PAIRS. DAMN IT.
20d1554267d4251177732b65362208a01aec970.jpg

*shoutouts to whoever was photoshopping waldo in their wdywt pics for a minute. those were entertaining.

THESE SCUFF UP SO EASILY. SHOULDA GOT TWO PAIRS. DAMN IT.
20d1554267d4251177732b65362208a01aec970.jpg

*shoutouts to whoever was photoshopping waldo in their wdywt pics for a minute. those were entertaining.

@ Riverdale Road
Hey, did your CG III's crack like Harlem yet? My gray and white are peeling like they got a tan and it's making me angry.

@ Riverdale Road
Hey, did your CG III's crack like Harlem yet? My gray and white are peeling like they got a tan and it's making me angry.

Back
Top Bottom